“I would go back in a heartbeat”
other travelers have booked this property
Family/Dining Room Family/Dining Room
Tubing in Deep Creek
Tubing
Wood Stove Downstairs in Kitchenette
Fire Pit and Downstairs Deck
Driving up to cabin and parking
Our mountain road
heading up to the cabin
Rounding the corner to the house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Donna T
“I would go back in a heartbeat”
Reviewed October 26, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

This was the first time I ever rented a house for a vacation and it was the best thing I ever did! The house was beautiful, the views were beautiful and the owners were very easy to work with. They made sure I was well informed about the area. I hope I can go back sometime.
Thank you Robbi for everything!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Oct 27, 2015
I'm thrilled that you had a fabulous experience at our cabin and enjoyed the surrounding area! We hope you will return again for another visit!
Robbi
Florida B
florida
“Perfect cabin for family vacation.”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband & I booked this cabin for our last vacation with our son before he leaves for college. This is the perfect cabin for us to make memories. We were able to spend our days either playing games on the balcony and hanging out or going white water rafting or tubing. At night we enjoyed making a fire in the firepit, roasting marshmellows and talking. This cabin is stocked with everything you could need from long forks for roasting marshmellows to recipe books to get ideas on what to make with the blueberries we picked at a local farm. This cabin is super clean & very well organized. There is a binder with info on stores, restaurants and attractions in the area. This cabin was a big part of our last summer vacation before we become empty nesters.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing