“It's Fast Food, But Consistent”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #15 of 24 Restaurants in Robbinsville
Alpharetta, Georgia
“It's Fast Food, But Consistent”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I was amazed to see Wendy's this low on the review chart. I've eaten there alot and it has always been consistent. It is fast food, but it is clean, you have wifi. The chilli, baked potatoes, and chicken sandwiches are good. The restrooms are clean, and overall, for fast food I have found it to be very pleasant. I would highly recommend.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank stargazerlilly2014

Clarksville, Tennessee
“Fast food”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We could not find a restaurant in Robbinsonville that was open. One was closed and for sale the other was just closed. We were there Sunday afternoon.Although we do not usually do fast food after day of riding anything would do. It is fast food what more can you say?? The only thing that upset me was that they have several salads. I asked what was in the strawberry salad and the cashier names off a few ingredients and said blue cheese I said "ewe that is enough said. I really do not like blue cheese." Then I said what else does the apple walnut chicken salad have in it and she stated cranberries, I said is that is she said yes....very upset to find blue cheese in it...but after I picked out as much as I could and ate around the rest of it the salad was not half bad, for fast food.

• Visited June 2014
Brasstown, North Carolina
“Not bad”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

They have a lot of trouble getting drive-thru orders right. I ordered a sandwich, drink and frosty. Got what I ordered (this time), but no straw or spoon for the frosty. Had to drive back through to be able to eat.

Robbinsville, North Carolina
“Good tasting burgers!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The Robbinsville Wendy's franchise is well run, provides great burgers and other entrees, the staff is friendly, courteous, and effective at what they do. Great place to eat in Robbinsville!

Visited August 2013
“It's a Wendy's”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

We made an emergency stop here in a downpour while riding our motorcycles on the cherhala skyway. A very beautiful and scenic highway from North Carolina to Tennessee. The food here is what you would expect nothing much more to say on the consisten quality of Wendy's

• Visited September 2013