“Mexican Food in Robbinsville?”

Pacifico Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 23 Restaurants in Robbinsville
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Phuket, Thailand
“Mexican Food in Robbinsville?”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I recently returned to Robbinsville on holiday after a 7 year absence in Thailand and was surprised when my mother and son told me that the town now had a Mexican restaurant. Having not having any decent Mexican food in 7 years we decided to visit Pacifico.

The restaurant was very clean and comfortable. The staff was eager to please. The food was very good. My mother and I had combination plates while my son had the fajitas. The only complaint I had was the apparent use of store bought taco shells for the tacos. I prefer hand made corn taco shells or soft flour tortillas.

Over all it was good food for a reasonable price.

• Visited March 2014

Robbinsville, North Carolina
“Great staff”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Overly helpful staff, always looking for ways to serve their guest. Open late nights. Food is not to bad either.

Visited June 2013
Many, Louisiana
“Very Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I was suspect when one of our group wanted to eat mexican food in North Carolina. The food at this restaurant was very good.

Visited October 2013
Hampstead, North Carolina, United States
“Many Thanks”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We were weary travelers coming into town late and Pacifico agreed to stay open so we could place an order. Was not super late (9:00 p.m.), but I am sure they would have loved to have closed as they were planning to. Food was very good. Thanks for the accommodation!!! We met so many nice people on our trip to Robbinsville, NC and Pacifico Mexican Restaurant staff were a few of the first.

Visited August 2013
Charlotte, NC
“excellent”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Wonderful nice people. Great restaurant. Good prices for a ton of food. Definitely go. I can't imagine there is anything else to compare in Robbinsville for dinner.

Visited July 2013