“Still the best Mexican restaurant in the area”

Pacifico Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 24 Restaurants in Robbinsville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We visit this restaurant twice a year and recently took friends there for the first time. It was so good we went two nights in a row! The menu is vast, the portions are sizable, the prices are good for what you receive and the service is outstanding.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

It looks like a little hole in the wall. Nothing fancy, nothing impressive..so you don't even really notice it. The food however, is great! We went based on a friend's recommendation & were a little iffy pulling into the parking lot. I'm glad we went ahead and went in! The chips are hot and fresh, the salsa has a bite but isn't overly hot. The vegetables taste fresh, the lettuce is crisp and the re-fried beans have flavor and texture...it's not just light brown mush like you get at other places. The rice is also fluffy & flavorful. It doesn't stick together in a lump like I've had at other Mexican restaurants.

If you're passing through Robbinsville and craving Mexican food, give this place a try!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Shocked on how good the food was only downside NO alcohol in the only dry county in NC ,but very good food the best Imo in a town without a whole lot of choices

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Great meal, made to order, fun time with friends. Prices were so reasonable we couldn't believe it! Some had the chicken or beef or shrimp fajitas, my husband had the polo loco, and I had the veggie tacos which were excellent. We were all so pleased with our meals and huge portions.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I have been pleasantly surprised with this Mexican eatery. One of my favorite places to go! One of the few places I have been when I ask for avocado, I don't end up with guacamole! :-)