I am almost hesitant to tell you just how great this place is. You feel like family here and everything is about knowing you and making sure your stay is memorable. The rooms are nicely appointed to the period and the lodge decor, the bartender, Vince is a great guy, Robbie and his wife work along with the capable staff and warm and honest hello's and hugs are valued. This is what most of us look for but seldom find. See you next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Tapoco Lodge is proud to offer a non-smoking atmosphere to guests seeking a lodge that’s anything but ordinary! We offer cabins or Lodge rooms with beautiful views of the rushing Cheoah River as well as suites with Jacuzzi garden tubs and full living rooms for your relaxation. The grounds have been meticulously restored to reflect the grandeur of the 1930's and our staff has been hand picked to give you the best of everything! From our gourmet five course dinners, our famous made to order breakfast to outstanding guest services Tapoco has become the highlight of the mountains. Each bundled package includes a five course dinner created by Executive Chef Alex Henry, a Culinary Institute of American graduate, as well as a full breakfast from our breakfast Chef Will Collins. We don't have a menu for breakfast; he will create whatever you like! After you've been delighted by your dinner we welcome you to relax by one of our stone fire pits or take a walk up to the beautiful Bear Creek Falls. Tapoco is also offering Adventure Day trips which can be booked up to 24 hours prior. These half and full day trips include Guided Lake Kayaking on one of three different lakes, Guided Hiking, Fly Fishing Expeditions and an afternoon Pontoon Boat and History Tour of Lake Santeetlah. The season begins with the addition of the Tapoco Tin Theater which was renovated over the winter and is now available for guest booking for weddings, seminars, team building sessions, and most anything you can imagine. The building is nothing short of incredible. Come join us for an experience you'll never forget at Historic Tapoco Lodge! For the safety, privacy and security of our guests, Tapoco Lodge has instituted a no walk-in policy and the property is dedicated for the exclusive use of our "Registered Guests." Advanced arrangements can be made for limited tours of the property on non-operating days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Historic Tapoco Lodge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Tapoco Hotel Robbinsville
- Tapoco Hotel Robbinsville