It just doesn't get much better than this! The entire staff from the general manager to the young lady who helps clean the rooms are delightful, every minute of every day.....Nothing but smiles and graciousness. The views of the Cheoah River, the mountains, and the grounds add to the "Eden-like" setting. The rooms, both public and private are delightful. The linens are scrumptious and the food is 5-star. If you are looking for a super relaxing and luxurious stay, this is the place to go. A special thanks to Ronnie & Terry Hedrick for restoring a wonderful place from my childhood!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the banks of the world famous Cheoah River, the Historic Tapoco Lodge is home to 7 lodge rooms, 2 lodge suites, and 18 guest cabin rooms. With miles of private hiking trails, nightly campfires, and an onsite movie theater, you won't soon wish to leave. Our in-house Tapoco Tavern combines the very best of classic pizzeria and all American flavors with a riverside view and environment unmatched in all of Western Carolina. Order up a brick oven pizza for the family or indulge in the house favorite, "The Dam Drink" from our full-service bar. From steaks, burgers, salads, hummus, and local Carolina Mountain trout, there's something for everyone. Come explore Western Carolina and relax with us at the Historic Tapoco Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Historic Tapoco Lodge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Tapoco Hotel Robbinsville
- Tapoco Hotel Robbinsville