“I use to stay here a lot”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Robbinsville
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Robbinsville
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“I use to stay here a lot”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

I love to drive over the Cherohala Skyway and would usually stay in Robbinsville all the time at the Microtel. I stay there about once a year now instead of 4 or 5 times a year. They kept increasing the price and the rooms are very small so I decided I could stay in other hotels in the area with better value. Their price increase, and $79 is not a lot for a good room, but I'll pay a little more for more comfort and larger room.

Stayed September 2013
microtel r, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Robbinsville, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
We regret to hear that we are not your hotel of choice. We would love to have you back!
Our room rates have not increased in several years. Our standard 1 queen room is only $64, while the standard 2 queen room is $74. Both of these rooms are suitable for overnight stays for guests more focused on enjoying the surroundings of our beautiful country. I'd love to have you call us directly to book your next stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Franklin, Tennessee
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Consistently way above the norm and exceeding motorcycle friendly. The staff anticipates client needs in advance and moves quickly to have solutions in place. Clean, organized, and guest friendly. My only observation is that the housekeeping staff apparently smokes and the halls and entryways to some of the rooms initally smell like smoke.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 Thank D Brooks H
Love that you keep coming back to us! We have a great staff that prides themselves on going above & beyond. We are a non-smoking property, however some of our housekeeping staff does some. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention, and this will be addressed this morning.
Hickory, North Carolina
Reviewed September 29, 2013

New hotel- very clean! The best part though was the staff....when I called to request a top floor room away from the elevator the staff not only granted my request but put me in the quietest room at the end of the hall. I always request this but have never actually had it granted. Staff helped me by finding the phone # for a local pizza delivery service even though they had run out of the brochures. Mostly they were just plain helpful and friendly!! Hotel was filled with lots of bikers, but they were all very nice. The room was lacking 2 key items- 1. Lighting- it had fluorescent lights over the bed- a bedside lamp would have been much nicer. 2. I would have really appreciated a coffee maker in the room. There was plenty of room on the spacious desk. The suites have one- the regular rooms should too. All in all a nice, clean, inexpensive place to stay. Picky about pillows- they were great!

Room Tip: 416 was very quiet
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank your for the great review. As I have been reading reviews this morning, our great staff keeps getting mentioned & this just makes me ecstatic. We do our best to accommodate all guest request when it comes to room assignments. I appreciate your suggestions and we will take these into consideration when we make some improvements this winter.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Robbinsville
Historic Tapoco Lodge Resort
Best Western Of Murphy
Days Inn Murphy
Days Inn Murphy
#4 of 6 in Murphy

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Robbinsville? Share your experiences!