“It's a little difficult to find, but a whole lot harder to leave!”
Review of Appalachian Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Robbinsville
Appalachian Inn
Ranked #3 of 12 Robbinsville B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 31, 2011

My wife and I spent our 25th anniversary there and we couldn't have found a better place - anywhere! The house is incredible, the views are remarkable, and the breakfast - my goodness. It'll make you wanna slap your grandma! (Sorry, an old country way of saying it was great!) Will and Elizabeth treated my wife and I more then just guest, it felt like we had been friends for a long time. They went out of their way several times to make sure that we were taken care of. We talked for hours, met their two wonderful dogs, and just kicked our shoes off and relaxed as if we were home.

My wife and I enjoyed ourselves so much, we found it difficult to leave.

I could not recommend a place any higher!

Oh,and Will...Go Texans!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 3, 2011

My husband and I spent two wonderful days/evenings and it was Amazing!!!! The breakfast, the dinner, Elizabeth and Will the Inn keepers were so very accommodating and wonderful to talk with!!! The house is beautiful as well as the deck and the views are fablous!!! We will be back!! Rich and Stacy (Idaho)

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2011

Impressive building on a beautiful property. And such fabulous breakfast! A real gem, and very reasonably priced.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2010

My husband and I spent 2 wonderful nights at the Appalachian Inn with another couple. We were doing day hikes on the Appalachian Trail and spending nights there. The first night, we arrived after hiking all day, to a delicious dinner, prepared by the owners. We slept in luxurious bedrooms and got up the next morning, to a delicious full breakfast. We hiked that day and returned that afternoon to a repeat of the evening before--another wonderful meal, comfortable sleeping quarters and gourmet breakfast the next morning. What a wonderful place! My husband and I can't wait to return.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank hiawassee
Reviewed October 8, 2010

A pristine 15 mile section of the Appalaichian Trail is just a mile away from this lovely spot. Our group hiked 7.5 miles each day, spending two nights at the Appalachian Inn (using the two car trick to have a vehicle at each end each day). Very comfortable and we were much too well fed! (The vegetarian in our group-me-was even accomodated.) Two small dogs add their own personalities. The inkeeper played a big part in the design and building of the Inn and her attention to detail shows. Bring your own wine or beer and relax on the deck overlooking the Smoky Mountains after hiking, sightseeing or shopping for crafts.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Robbinsville
Historic Tapoco Lodge Resort
#2 of 6 in Murphy
Lakeview at Fontana
Lakeview at Fontana
#2 of 10 in Bryson City

Been to Appalachian Inn? Share your experiences!