Two Wheel Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Quality Inn & Suites(Robbinsville)(Great Value!)
$76
QualityInn
Fontana Village Resort(Fontana Dam)(Great Value!)
$133
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
$129
Hampton.com
Best Western Of Murphy(Murphy)(Great Value!)
$99
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbike garageplace to staygreat placeprivate garageeach room has its ownthe dragonfire pitgarage doorrooms are clean and comfortablebike washtwin bedsgreat roadstwisty roadscherohala skywayget togetherhuddle houserefrigerator and microwave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for our vacation in the Smoky Mountains. The place was easy access, and clean. The garages were plenty big enough for our cruiser. The owners and staff were friendly and helpful. We can't wait to go back. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kz800c
LLR888, Public Relations Manager at Two Wheel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Reviews are a great way to spread word-of-mouth recommendations. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the TWI and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to our area. Stay safe now!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I made reservations on the phone with the nicest lady. When I arrived I found out she is the owner. She treated my girlfriend and I like we were family.
Our room was spotless, modern and had all the amenities found in much more expensive hotels. Best of all you have your very own garage for your bike!
Jane and I are already planing to go back and we are gonna bring friends!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nikonmaster2010
LLR888, Public Relations Manager at Two Wheel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Wow! What a great review and that you will be back with friends! That's the best compliment you can give us - Thanks! We look forward to your next visit. Stay safe now!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

My dad and I stayed there June 2-7 and we had a blast. Some of the best riding in the world up there. Roads are in great condition. Beautiful scenery. As far as the stay at two wheel in was great. Southern hospitality all the way. They have a cool atmosphere. Neighbors were quite at night. There was a place to have a bon fire and relax with a beer after riding all day. Just a few miles away from the huddle house with breakfast. Overall had a blast. I'm male, 26.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank mattwfla

It is true, you can't beat the roads and scenery here; so glad you got to enjoy it as well. The TWI is more than a place to lay your helmet for the night; it's a place to wind down and connect with other bikers. We hope to see you on your next visit through. Thanks for the review!

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Awesome Motel with great staff catering to bikers. Located in the middle of bikers heaven. Highly recommended, I will be making my reservations for next years ride!!!!! Great ride to Gatlinburg, Tenn, Blue Ridge Parkway, Dragon's Tail and Cherohalla parkway from here!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rick M
LLR888, Public Relations Manager at Two Wheel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

You really can't beat the great location we are in, that is true! Thanks for reviewing us and we are looking forward to seeing you again next year. Stay safe now!

Reviewed June 20, 2014

This unique lodging is in a perfect location for any motorcycle enthusiast! Closely located to US 129 and the Cherohala Parkway, it provides a great place to stop, wipe down your machine and re-charge your own engine. Having your own, personal bike garage and a clean, comfortable room make the trip to this area an awesome event. This is my second stay of what is to become an annual event. It would just not be the same staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank RetiredNavyHMCM

Thanks for the awesome review and we are glad to have another annual visitor to add to our list of friends! This is a great area and we enjoy giving great service as well. See you next time around, stay safe!