“Great, fun place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Two Wheel Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Robbinsville
Two Wheel Inn
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Robbinsville
Greenville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great, fun place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

We pulled in to the Two Wheel Inn on a whim after riding the Tail of the Dragon. Although we had no reservation the owners were kind and easygoing, put us up in a lovely king room and provided advice and directions to a nice place to eat. The room was spacious and clean but for a couple cobwebs in the bathroom corners. However, given the very rustic location of the hotel a couple cobwebs were perfectly understandable. The individual garage attached to each room is just the right size for a motorcycle and added great peace of mind about security. Overall, reasonable rates, comfortable, secure and friendly

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank 44RebeccaM
twirobbinsville, Public Relations Manager at Two Wheel Inn, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
So glad we were able to accommodate you Rebecca. Thanks for writing a review. Hope you choose us on your next trip here to Robbinsville. Stay safe.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Lancaster, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

We stayed at Two Wheel Inn with five other couples; we had ridden the Dragon's Tail earlier that day. I have never seen a motel made especially for motorcyclists! It was great to have a safe place (a garage adjacent to the room) to put our bikes for the night. The room was clean and bright and comfortable. I'd suggest you get a reservation, especially for a weekend trip from spring to fall. A great place to stay-even if you are on four wheels instead of two!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Judi Lucas John M
Thanks for the review, Judi & John. That was a good point about 4-wheels. Although we have special amenities for the motorcyclists, we enjoy serving all visitors. If you enjoy exploring the roads of Graham County, you will enjoy staying here at the TWI. Stay safe and hope to see you next time you visit Western North Carolina.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

A friend recomended two wheel inn when he found out I was going to the dragons tail.
I road my Harley from New York City and when I got to the motel the owner was extremely friendly and very helpful. I did not have a room booked in advance I highly recomend you book in advance because he was all booked up. I was lucky to get a room the next day. Barry was the best I will be seeing him again in the spring. Cool things about the place, nice pavilion to sit under, place to park your bike, which is a garage right next to each room, Cool fire pit and a great way to meet new friends. I would like to say Thank you to the cleaning staff ..
Nick Trap

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
twirobbinsville, Public Relations Manager at Two Wheel Inn, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Hey Nick, we are so glad we were able to accommodate you and that you were able to meet new friends while here. Look forward to seeing you again next year! Stay safe.
Watson, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

I've stayed with Barry and Linda at the Two Wheel Inn since they opened many years ago and have been there almost every year in the fall to see the expansions and improvements to the property. The accommodations are perfect for motorcycling and puts you in the center of the best motorcycle roads in the area. Two Wheel Inn caters to motorcyclists and adds a personal touch to each room with individual garages to secure your ride overnight. The rooms are clean, include everything you need from cable to Wi-Fi and provide an outside area for you to relax in the evening and visit with other riders. The outside patio area ensures guest can BBQ or just relax by the fire pit to visit. The staff is friendly, outgoing and very knowledgeable about the area to ensure your stay if comfortable so do yourself a favor and book your next motorcycle trip at the Two Wheel Inn.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Joel P
twirobbinsville, Public Relations Manager at Two Wheel Inn, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Joel, it's always great to see you every year too. We appreciate our return customers just as much as we appreciate the new ones. Thanks for the review and have a wonderful year ahead. Stay safe.
Woodbridge, NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

I stumbled upon the Two Wheel Inn in Sept 2013 and that's all I've been able to talk about ever since!
There is so much more to this hotel than the clean, comfortable accommodations. It is like walking into a new family. The friendships to be made there are numerous. Barry and Linda know what it takes to make you feel at home, and go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. I traveled alone, but I never felt alone, at the Two Wheel Inn.

To explain how much I loved this hotel and my new friends, my trip was supposed to take me to Key West for a week of beaches and sunsets. After one night in Key West, all I could think about was the Two Wheel Inn and the Great Smokey Mountains. I immediately packed my things and traveled back north to spend 2 more nights at the Two Wheel Inn. It was the best choice of my vacation!!!

Will I come back? Absolutely! Every year, there's no stopping me now! Thank you Barry and Linda for everything that you do!!!
Yvonne from NJ

• Stayed October 2013
Wow Yvonne, to change your vacation plans from Key West to come back here is a great review to be sure. We love that you loved your time here and are excited that you will spread the word to others too. We also look forward to seeing you again next year and the year after and the year after!! Stay safe now!
Sugar Land, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

Rooms are great and the hosts know the area. Great fire pit area to gather with other riders and talk. Will never consider anywhere else while in the area. This was our first time in the area and we will be back. Great roads, great Inn and great people!

Room Tip: Great pizza just down the road
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
twirobbinsville, Public Relations Manager at Two Wheel Inn, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thanks Robert for the great review. The best compliment you could give us is to stay with us again on your next visit. Glad you enjoyed the roads and local cuisine. Please consider rating The Pizza Man on TripAdvisor as well. Stay safe now!
Bluffton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

This was our third time staying at the Two Wheel Inn and as usual the rooms are spotless and ready for you when you arrive. The owners are the salt of the earth and take good care of their guests. The area provides some of the best riding in the USA and we have been over most of it. The Two wheel inn is one of the best motels we have stayed in.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
The best reviews come from our repeat guests, because coming back is the best review you can give! Thanks so much and we look forward to visit #4! Stay safe now.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Robbinsville
Historic Tapoco Lodge Resort
#6 of 12 in Robbinsville
Nantahala Village
Nantahala Village
#4 of 21 in Bryson City

Been to Two Wheel Inn? Share your experiences!