“Yummy”

Lynn's Place
Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Robbinsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband had a steak and I had grilled shrimp, both were wonderful. The steak was done just right for him and the shrimp were juicy and flavorful. We made our own salads and the salad bar was fresh, clean and appealing. I had corn bites for my other side and they were hot and tasty, my husband had potato salad and I have to confess to trying it, it was a nice, traditional potato salad that just needed a bit of salt to make it perfect.

1  Thank GrannyOakley

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This was the second time I've had a great visit to Lynn's. The food is just plain delicious and well served the ladies waiting on you are polite and simply a pleasure to sit and enjoy the meal and company. Very knowledgeable of the region on activities and local history and scenic drives in the area!

1  Thank Pete W
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I drive the Cherohala Skyway 3-4-5 times a year what a beautiful drive!! I look forward to eating at Lynn's. Never had a bad meal here all the food is good. I've had everything from burgers, sandwiches and meat and 3. The only compliant is that some times service is slow. The restaurant is clean and staff is friendly.

1  Thank CRLoveToTravel
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Stopped in tonight after riding in the rain from the cabin to get dinner. And to make this short and sweet. The food was good the prices were average the place looked nice and clean, but. It took almost a hour to get our food from the time we walked in the door to the time we got to eat. And they were not busy at all. So if they pick up thier efficiency I would give a better review.

1  Thank 2talltim
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Very friendly people, great food, and easy walk from Microtel. Ordered trout, which came with two sides, one was salad bay, also mashed potatoes, nice and tasty

1  Thank KenG001