“Wonderful Experience”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Roanoke Rapids
Cape May, New Jersey
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I want to thank the staff at the Hampton Inn for making our experience there so wonderful and for returning my cell phone charger which I left in the room. We rolled in at 1 a.m. and the desk clerk was ever so friendly, and rolled back out at 7:20 a.m. Breakfast was ready, everyone was wonderful and when I called about the missing charger, the staff couldn't have been nicer. I received it in the mall a few days later. And BONUS - the bed linens were luxurious and clean, clean, clean.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Percilla W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel concerning your stay with us. Guest feedback is very important to us. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope we get to serve your lodging needs again. Have a blessed day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Santee, South Carolina
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We stayed the night on our way to Washington DC. Facility was good, clean. A tad noisy from some guests but overall was fine. We would stay here again if the opportunity presents. Restaurants were nearby so convenient.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Percilla W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to do a review of our hotel on trip advisor. Guest feedback is very important to us and we appreciate your comments. We love having you here and hope we are your choice lodging when you are in our area again.
New Jersey
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stayed at this Hampton Inn for one night on our way home. There is plenty of parking which can sometimes be an issue when you check in later in the evening. I had made a reservation so I wasn't worried when there was a bus carrying a college team in the portico when we arrived. The checkin process was a breeze. The room was large, well appointed, and very clean. Even being on the floor with some of the college team, it was very quiet. the beds are typical of Hampton Inn (i.e., very comfortable). This may well become our stopping point whenever we are heading north and need to stop. Oh - did I mention, Cracker Barrel is right across the parking lot?

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Percilla W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you for doing a review of our hotel on trip advisor. Your feedback is very important to us and we are thankful for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We love having you here and hope we get to serve your lodging needs again.
Sparrow Bush, New York
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I was doing a solo trip this time from theTri States area of New York to Cape Coral so instead of a one day sleep stop I opted for two. The first bring at this hotel. If you have never stayed at a Hampton Inn you should. Super comfortable beds, clean sheets, no problems checking in or out. The price is up there but with the free breakfast Buffett you will wind up saving.

I have stayed at other more up to date Hamton inns and this one was just a hair less better than the others. Only reason for the 4 instead of 5 stars was that the Buffett was a little less appealing than others. Definitely worth trying, but shop around for price or become a member of their rewards program first, sometimes the major chains offer the best prices around going directly to them.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to do a review on trip advisor. Guest feedback is very imporant to us and we are so greatful for your comments. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, but deeply apologize that we fell short in our breakfast area. Your comments are being shared in our team huddle. We love having you here and hope we get to serve your lodging needs again when you are in our area.
Spring Lake, North Carolina
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The room was Very Nice and very Clean. I truly had a Great Stay for the long weekend. Excellent service from the Staff. Very polite and friendly!! Great parking for my Boat. They even had power so I could re-charge my boat battery and the end of the day. Huge Huge!!! Thanks all :) I'LL BE BACK!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Just look and the rating I gave. It was truly Excellent all around!! I stayed on the thrid floor...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Percilla W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you so much for doing a review of our hotel on trip advisor. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure serving your lodging needs and hope we get to see you again.
Rocky Mount, United States
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have an excellent stay. I enjoyed every minute of it. I think the staff really enjoy their job. I felt very welcomed to be there and I look forward to coming again. The room was very nice and it help like home.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Percilla W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel on trip advisor. Guest feedback is very important to us and we greatly appreciate your comments. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and certainly hope we get to serve your lodging needs again when you are in the Roanoke Rapids area.
Philadelphia, United States
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I can always depend on Hampton Inns being clean and providing a good breakfast at a reasonable price. This Hampton is up to the standards I have come to expect. It is in a good safe location with many restaurants near by.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Percilla W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to do a review of our hotel on trip advisor. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We love having you here and hope we get to serve your lodging needs again when you are in our area. Have a great day.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roanoke Rapids
Hampton Inn Emporia
Hampton Inn Emporia
#1 of 12 in Emporia
Baymont Inn & Suites Roanoke Rapids

Been to Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids? Share your experiences!