“OK food, Have had better from other locations.”
Review of Ruby Tuesday #4199

Ruby Tuesday #4199
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 13, 2014

We ordered several meals, that were 4 of us to eat from. Some items were over cooked and others were ok. I would probably go back again, but not late at night.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

This is one is not up to the usual Ruby Tuesday standards, the salad bar was not very fresh and the food when it came was luke warm.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

This was a night mare of a restaurant adventure. Stopped for lunch traveling from MD to NC. Had been to this restaurant before; but never was seated in the lounge area. Arrived and waited for almost 15 min before we were acknowledged by the waitress. There were three tables occupied including ours so she wasn't busy. Placed our order and it took over 25 min before the waitress said our order was waiting on the steamed zucchini on my wife's sandwich. Waited another 10 minutes to get the order. My chicken tacos were cold; only had a very few pieces of chicken. My wife's turkey burger was good. Will never stop at this restaurant again.......

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Good to very good food (Baja Taco + Salad Bar @ $8.99, and Sliced Sirloin @ $8.99) in attractive, clean surroundings. The service was very good, friendly and prompt and we were out in 30 mins. Value: 4/5 $. Would I return? Yes.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stopped here on our way home from Myrtle Beach for lunch. The three of us ordered soup and salad. The salad bar was clean with a good selection. My husband liked the chicken tortilla soup but it was not that great for me. Mostly liquid, not much filler. The broccoli and cheese soup was very cheesy but I think that is the norm for Ruby Tuesday's. Fast, friendly service. Total $28.86 for three people.