“Service was sub-par”
Review of Ruby Tuesday #4199

Ruby Tuesday #4199
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The food was ok, but service was really bad. No excuse since there were very few in the restaurant at the time I was there. Had a hamburger, which was nothing special. Small portion of meat on a large bun.

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

visited the restaurant on a Thursday evening , the waiter mixed up our orders several times, and then finally when we were done eating he took about 40 minutes to get our checks. To top it all off the waiters were fighting amongst each other for the whole time, overall this was the single worst restaurant experience of my life. I would recommend to avoid this place.

1  Thank prashants17
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We usually stop at Ruby Tuesday when we travel because we feel the food and service is usually good. Well, the one at 1812 Julian Allsbrook Hwy in Roanoke Rapids NC does not live up to the standards of all the others we have visited. We ordered our drinks & meal after a short wait. By the time we finished our salad our drinks had still not arrived. Two requests were made to the waitress that walked by but still no drinks. I asked the host who was seating customers to send the manager over. No show! We then asked the host again on his next pass and the manager,Kehsia Lewis arrived a few minutes later. After we explained that we had been waiting 20 Minutes for our drinks her response was "I am very sorry about that". We received our drinks & meals shortly after we spoke to her. We had to request her to get our cheddar bisquets as they were not served. We made two more requests for the ice tea to be refilled. My Chicken Bella was over done making it dry but at this point I just wanted to end the terrible dinner. I would not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We sat for 15 minutes without a waiter approaching us, even though there were a number of them walking around. We tried to get their attention, but they ignored us. We were getting ready to leave and find another restaurant.

Finally, another client pointed out to the manager (or owner) that we hadn't been served. He served us himself.

The waiter who had been designated to take care of us paid very little attention to us. He said he would bring us water, but never did. The waiters who worked on 14 April 2013 on the 7:00 shift need to be trained on customer service...or fired.

The food was very good. We left a tip appropriate for the service we received - nothing!

1  Thank IMfrederick
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The waiter was exceptional! He reminded me and my son of the 2/$20 deal and we had a great dinner and he was a fabulous waiter and we ate sumptuously for $20 bucks