“Nice Surprise!”

Dining options: Reservations
Bedminster, NJ
“Nice Surprise!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We loved it!!!! The prices are reasonable & the atmosphere was quaint. I felt like I was in Cape May, NJ. My mom & her sister got the prime rib, which was cooked to perfection! My husband & I ordered the latino fare & it was delicious! Very authentic.(homemade tortillas) Our meal was topped off with tuxedo cake! yummer. We are from Jersey & were visiting family in the area, when we first pulled up to the place I said "no way we can't eat here" (the area looks creepy) but we decided to give it a try & it was a nice surprise! You are going to love this place!

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Carly R

Brandon UK
“Nice for the Area”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Not a lot of fine dining in the immediate area, so this restaurant works well for special occasions.The food is good, restaurant clean, nice vegetarian menu and the staff extremely attentive. On nights when the bar in the back is busy, the noise is a drawback. Try their red velvet cheesecake!

unguidedmissal
“Not quite so much”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

After reading all the wonderful reviews, we really were looking forward to a good meal but...not really.. The tomato pie seemed old and reheated in the microwave. It was hardly recognizable as any kind of "pie" just a pile of vaguely tomatoey cheesey something over chunks of over-cooked pastry. The "glazed salmon" was not glazed but, rather, barely thawed with a "glaze" poured over it. The peak of the evening was the lemon curd cake and the chocolate mint cake was good too. Steve definitely has a beautiful voice.

2 Thank unguidedmissal
Weldon, North Carolina, United States
“The most elegant restaurant in the Roanoke Valley - and the secret is spreading!”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

We started going to 1020 when it first opened under another name. We were quite pleased to find a restaurant like this in Roanoke Rapids. A wonderful place, with lots of charm. The food is very good, and their supper club once a month is excellent. A great place to eat and socialize. We have been there dressed very casual and on occasion, wore a gown and tuxedo. This is a place where anything goes. Excellent entertainment on weekends. We look forward to the wonderful food and friends.

• Visited April 2011
2 Thank deezcheez
Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
“A spa for the tastebuds!!”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I have been to many spas and retreats for relaxation. But I have never found a restaurant that gave me the same peace of mind..but this time for my taste buds. My husband and I stop by for dinner and what I thought would be a qick meal turned out to be a vaction for my Tummy. I enjoyed the music,the atmoshere, the service and the food was amazing!! Best Prime Rib I have ever tasted. I suggest if you have never been, You have to go!! And If you have been well I'm sure you are a regular by now. They are on facebook and you can keep up with all the events and happenings. Thank you for this little piece of heaven on earth... Sincerely Mr. and Mrs. James L. Pierce.

2 Thank Bonita0714