“Great Server/bartender”

Texas Steakhouse & Saloon
Cuisines: Southwestern
Description: Texas Steakhouse & Saloon is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on steaks. We also have award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers & homemade desserts. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment. Dine In - Take Out - Catering
Eddington, Maine
“Great Server/bartender”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We stopped last night while passing thru on I95. Sat in a booth in the bar, very friendly , extremely helpful bartender/server ( I think her name was Tonie). The food was ok, nothing special the salad had bunch of brownish iceberg lettuce, but rest was tasty , steaks ok, rolls hot. Typical "steakhouse chain" food, but the excellent service tipped the balance....all waitstaff should be so pleasant and helpful.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Maine04428

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Food was good, nothing extra special. Value is ok. Mixed drinks were weak. Service was friendly and attentive. Bathrooms were very clean.

Roanoke Rapids, NC
“Amazing all around!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I came for a date and had a great experience. Everything was great. My wife's steak was over cooked so they insisted that we take another one! They wanted to make sure we were happy!

Shediac, Canada
“lovely deal, 2 for 22”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

enjoyed the 2 for 22 deal. 2 steaks, 4 sides and one large app for 22.00 Draft was on sale and the bar was a bubbly happy place to be. There was a waiting list outside when we left, so don't try to eat at 630 or there abouts. great meal and great service.

Visited November 2012
Martinez
“Marshal Dillon”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

The lady that waited on me works on the main floor, if you can get her, she is great. 1st the dinner roles were great and hot. I ordered the Marshal Dillon and it was one of the most tender steaks I have ever eaten, I did find it a little sweet for my taste but I was star member of the clean plate club that night.

Visited October 2012