“Great dinner”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Mount Sidney
“Great dinner”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Hotel clerk recommended it. It's a small family owned place. No linen tablecloth, casual dining. Very good seafood and large servings. Plenty of sweet tea. No alcohol. Friendly and attentive servers. Left full and satisfied.

New York City, New York
“Good Was Good - Service Even Better”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Roanoke Rapids on Interstate 95 has a number of eating places at reasonable prices. We ate at Mayflower for the first time several weeks ago. The portions are very large and tasty. We all had seafood except one person who ordered a steak. The steak was very good. All of us left with a doggy bag. The server was very, very friendly and knowledgeable. No complains and we hope to return to Mayflower Restaurant.

• Visited July 2014
Suffolk, Va
“Wonderful,but unprofessional owner”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

There was a young lady who served our dinner, but they ran out of baked potatoes
The young lady advised me of the other options but I wanted a baked potato..now the young lady asked me would I like a salad and I said yes. I wanted fish and salad...no hush puppies no Cole slaw..The owner pulled the young lady in the kitchen and began yelling at her because she offered me a salad because they were out of Bakes Potatoes. The owner was so loud myself and other customers thought she was very unprofessional. And the young lady was African America. Who would want to eat at a restaurant where an owner talks brutally to there employees.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Marshamaraha
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“SEAFOOD”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Had excellent dinner here, seafood was ordered by all four of us, three broiled platters and one fried. Large portions, quality food and VERY VERY reasonable prices.

Visited June 2014
“Wow!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

I must say! Great food! Great portions! Great atmosphere. I really enjoyed this place. Must try! I loved it

• Visited May 2014