“"Definitely One of The Best!!"”

Quality Inn Roanoke Rapids
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Roanoke Rapids
Reviewed January 28, 2014

My family and I was in the area visiting from Florida and I have to say this hotel is one of the best we have stayed in! We were greeted and helped by a front desk employee by the name of Shakeria with a wonderful personality! The entire staff were courteous and made sure that we had everything for our stay to make us feel like we were right at home. The breakfast host was very nice and the food was delicious. The lobby was clean and our room was clean and fresh. This hotel has wonderful staff members along with comfortable, clean, and cozy rooms. We have no complaints here! This will definitely be our place to stay again when we visit the area!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
qirrgm, General Manager at Quality Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. Trip advisor is one of the many ways we honor our staff and this review has been posted. Thanks!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

the staff at the quality inn were very nice! They were very helpful about various places in the city. The breakfast and coffee was excellent! THank you so much for your great customer service and quality stay

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

I shared your review with our breakfast hostess who has been with us for over 30 years. She was excited that she could be of assistance to you and your family.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

A little disappointed that I did not look around as it was dark when I arrived and when leaving noticed a Sleep Inn, would have preferred a stay there !!! the rooms here were adequate, internet slow but sleep quality was good and importantly clean. I, if in the ares again will use another hotel

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
qirrgm, General Manager at Quality Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

I do thank you for providing feedback and I also apoligize your stay was unacceptable. I have personally reviewed the info with the staff and we are correcting these problems.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

This is certainly not what you would expect from a place with "Quality" in the name. The carpet was dirty and the bathroom a disaster with cracked shower stall and electrical switch plates. The toilette was rust stained and overall pretty unsanitary looking. The ceiling was crumbling popcorn and the heater was very loud. Although this is billed as pet friendly and I didn't expect that my cat should end up with fleas from the room that ended up costing over $100.00.

4  Thank John B

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and this review has been shared with the staff.

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel to stay and clean. Great breakfast. Ask for a room on the west side less 95 noise. Good for traveling with pets. Staff very helpful and pleasant. Plenty of places to eat. A super Walmart is located across the street.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I read a lot of reviews for trip advisor before booking a hotel. I appreciate the reviews and they are always in totality right on. I am paying it forward and writing reviews for all hotels I stay in which is about 25 per year. I will write any negative first and then the good. The quality inn here has a 9am breakfast ending, earlier then any hotel I have stayed in, be warned of that. They put on poster a healthy breakfast with banana's and apples and there is no healthy breakfast to be found, no banana's no oranges and most of the rest of the breakfast was sparse and missing from the 20 other stays we have had. The room is clean but well used (carpet tear) and I did find a giant hair ball in the bathroom which I cleaned up before my wife could see it. Nothing seriously negative about the room, nothing seriously good either.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 11, 2013

The room was ok , carpet could of use shampoo, dog hair, Microwave dish inside is not the right one , the air conditionning heater make lot of noise, lousy pillows and some of the pillows did not have case protector on, so i could see they were dirty. Bed was very confortable.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
qirrgm, General Manager at Quality Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2015

Good morning Linda. I have carefully read your review and I do apologize for your inconvenience. After reviewing our files you did request a smoking room so if the odor was more than smoke we apologize. I have reviewed your comments with the staff and we will use this information to make changes here at the property.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Roanoke Rapids
Sleep Inn Roanoke Rapids
Sleep Inn Roanoke Rapids
#6 of 8 in Roanoke Rapids
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Emporia

Been to Quality Inn Roanoke Rapids? Share your experiences!