The hotel was amazing, we arrived late, they took care or everything including our parking. as there was no space the receptionist took our keys and dealt with the parking. around 15 mins from reading but lovely location. not much to do but train station is 5 mins away, so you can travel into central. room was amazing and extremely clean. room service was fantastic, church bells went on for about an hour in the evening, slightly annoying but the good side to the hotel just weighed it out! cannot WAIT to go back there!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Elephant offers its guests an experience of quirky luxury and a warm welcome, whether staying overnight, dining in the restaurant, or having a relaxed drink in the bar. All 22 bedrooms are individual and furnished with handcrafted furniture, rich ornamental rugs and opulent fabrics. The bar, known as Babar, has a bistro feel, serving simple but excellent British produce, while the restaurant offers beautifully cooked unpretentious food in elegant surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Elephant at Pangbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elephant At Pangbourne Hotel Pangbourne
- The Elephant Hotel Pangbourne
- The Elephant Pangbourne