“Would stay again.”

Days Inn of Reidsville
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Reidsville
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stayed at the Days Inn of Reidsville because we were celebrating Thanksgiving with family. We needed 3 rooms and from the time I called to reserve to the time we checked out the service was very friendly, efficient, and professional. I travel often with my job and this was a nice hotel. Not a lot of amenities but a very quiet and clean place to stay for a night. One of the best things was no weird smells in the room and the room was clean! They did have a microwave and fridge in the room along with a hairdryer which was nice. The breakfast was simple but had a decent variety and the coffee was fresh and hot. The people at the front desk were friendly to all of us in our party. When we return to Reidsville we will stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed October 12, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank CAROL H
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I happened upon this great place as a weary traveler and was tired, and just in a bad mood all together nothing had went right the whole trip! I was greeted immediately with a warm smile of understanding and complete professionalism and got a great price and didn't have to haggle at all so that was great because again..I was extremely tired. 1st of all I'd like to add that these pictures on this website of this hotel are old, it has since been remodeled and is very comfortable and marble counter tops for the bathroom were absolutely gorgeous as was everything else, I was impressed at how well it was decorated for the price I paid. I was thinking oh no! For that cheap there must be bugs or 1960's furniture and just filthy! And boy was I wrong! It was beautifully cleaned to perfection! Everything was spotless and my housekeeper was the best and went above and beyond to make my stay awesome! And the nicest person you'd ever want to meet a very good example of southern hospitality. I liked it so much I stayed an extra night in my king size room and felt like a million bucks when travel time came. Overall I give this place a 5 star rating it deserves it! And one last thing guys, don't forget to tip your housekeeper..they work hard to make you happy.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My family stayed overnight in Reidsville for a wedding recently and we were pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of the hotel. The sheets on the bed were fresh, there weren't any stains on the floor, and we booked a non-smoking hotel room that turned out to actually be non-smoking! No weird smells or funkiness for us. The only complaint I have is that the bed pillows were small and overly firm which made my sleep not so great. Just bring your own pillow. You really can't beat the price for a clean place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I am a construction worker that stays in motels in the area I am working. I am currently in northern North Carolina and am staying at the Days Inn of Reidsville. The management has given our company a very reasonable rate and has been very helpful in printing and sending daily and weekly production reports back to our home office. They are very friendly and are quick to remedy any problems that arise. I would highly recomend staying at this motel if your are in this area.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 29, 2011

By calling the Days Inn hotel directly, I reserved a room $10 cheaper than any other local hotela advertised on Kayak or Expedia, even though this hotel lists itself as "no rooms available" via online search engines (even on the Days Inn web site). Room was newly rennovated and immaculately clean. David at the Front Desk is very hospitable, polite, and treated us like family. Well-lit parking lot just off highway. Breakfast included!

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Sweetsourtravels
Reviewed October 5, 2011

Very nice clean rooms. Quite. Nice people working front desk too.

• Stayed: September 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Reidsville
Holiday Inn Express Reidsville
#14 of 15 in Burlington
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#4 of 11 in Danville

Been to Days Inn of Reidsville? Share your experiences!