“Best Hotel in Reidsville”

Holiday Inn Express Reidsville
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Reidsville
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Reidsville, NC is not exactly a thriving mecca overflowing with hotels, restaurants, etc. However, when I was in town recently I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express (there are only a few choices in town, and this is by far the best). I was very pleased with my accommodations. Clean comfortable and updated room, firm mattress, shower with plenty of hot water and good water pressure, etc., etc.
Plus there was a complimentary hot breakfast (with several options) provided each morning.
Really - no complaints whatsoever. Would definitely stay here again if I found myself in this area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank TraceyA1967
Hoteladvisor88, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Reidsville, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

TraceyA1967,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Express while visiting Reidsville. I hope that you will stay with us again on your next trip through. Thank you again.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Location is a little out of Greensboro NC but offers a comfortable room, clean with reasonable rates.
family lives here which makes it perfect for me, however; with Greensboro a stone throw away makes it perfect with variety. Good stay, staff friendly and very professional.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Hoteladvisor88, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Reidsville, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words. We look forward to being your home away for home with just a short drive to Greensboro. Thank you again!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I stayed at three different HIEs during a road trip this past week; compared to the other HIEs, this one was maybe a little less impressive, but it was, by far, the best choice in the area. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Check-in and check-out were painless. The rate was more reasonable than other HIEs. The room was clean with HBO included. I did find the HVAC unit to be LOUD. Breakfast wasn't as good or plentiful as other HIEs earlier in the week and was a little slow to be restocked. The hallways and breakfast area were hot, but it's the South in the summer! If I were in the area, I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, ask for a room away from Highway 29.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Reidsville, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear catadair,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us, we value your loyalty to our brand and hotels. I appreciate the kind words about our hotel, staff very friendly and accommodating, painless check-in and check-out and reasonable rate. We strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes us happy to read we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our establishment. Once again thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise.

Krysllin G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed April 30, 2013

It's a HIE, like every other one. Very clean (we got stuck with a smoking room, but it was not bad). Choose carefully at breakfast--there were some stale pastries. Other, it's all OK. Your choices in this area are limited. HIE is an acceptable choce

Room Tip: Ask for the quiet side of the hotel (away from Route 29). But even if you can't get that side...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Hoteladvisor88, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Reidsville, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Joe58156,

Thank you for your kind comments. We appreciate your business and hope that you will come stay with us on your next visit through Reidsville.

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at HIExpress in Reidsville for a volleyball tournament. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were good size, clean and the beds were very comfortable. If you are looking for a nice clean place to sleep and shower this is it. If you're looking for a 5 star place, you won't find it in Reidsville so go ahead and book a room here.

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you for your kind words and appreciate your business. We look forward to being your home away from home on your next trip through Reidsville. Thank you again.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Was only here for a couple of days but very very nice stay. Hotel is clean. The people are very nice. The breakfast was perfect. Quiet, quaint little town. Close enough to Elon University. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your kind comments. We really enjoy playing host to all of Elon University's families. I hope that you will come back and visit us again and am glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I stayed here for 7 days last week. I loved it. The staff was so friendly. The Manager even helped my wife with the luggage. She printed out google map directions for the clients I needed to visit. The entire staff was helpful and my room was clean and large. I was concerned about the highway noise but at night once you shut the curtains you could not hear any noise. The desk clerks chas and sarah along with the little breakfast guy are fantastic. The manager Precious was a good example for her employees. I was very impressed and really enjoyed my stay. I will be returning again soon and really look forward to my next trip to this quaint little town.

Room Tip: Join the rewards club and you can get a upgraded room if they have it. Highest floor is half smoking...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Reidsville
Quality Inn
Gills Inn & Suites
#4 of 5 in Reidsville
23 mi away
Holiday Inn Express Danville

Been to Holiday Inn Express Reidsville? Share your experiences!