Holiday Inn Express Reidsville
Quality Inn(Reidsville)
$85
Gills Inn & Suites(Reidsville)
$50
$224
$94
Hampton.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe breakfast areastayed hereroom was cleanpancakeselon universitymy daughteryogurtwould recommend this hotel to anyoneomeletwonderful staynice hotelstaff was friendlywould stay here againfront desk clerkhighwaygreensborocleanliness
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I used to do business in this area about five years ago and have started to do so again recently and decided to give this relatively new Holiday Inn Express a try. Well, I will be coming back here again for sure! It is easy to get to, tucked away on its own right now (although the highway is right next to it), good parking, and nicely landscaped. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My room was very clean and comfortable and I did not notice any bleed through noise from the adjacent rooms. I stayed on the ground floor and was pleased to see that there were extra window lock gadgets installed. The breakfast area is large and clean. There was a good selection of food to choose from; cooked eggs, biscuits, yogurt, cereal, bagels, etc.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Jeanine D
Reviewed December 2, 2011

enjoyed the hotel, front staff and breakfast

I had an upgraded suite room, very large and comfortable

AC was good and cold, just like I like it!

Bathroom was under construction with the big jacuzzi tub!!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed December 1, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised, this was a very nice hotel, spacious rooms and huge bathrooms. Very pleasant staff also, I would def stay here again and recommend this place to anyone!! Really good breakfast to, not just cereal and a danish.

Room Tip: We had a room by the expressway and didnt hear any of it.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Breakfast in a nice comfortable lounge, including what could be described as a pancake printer. Clean room; halls smelled like smoke a little but my non-smoking room was truly smoke free. The experience made me forget I was at an express, and I caught myself about to order room service. If I go to Reidsville or Eden again, this is definitely where we'll stay.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed May 12, 2011

Although I always sweep through the room just before we leave, looking for that last sock or bottle of shampoo still unpacked. I missed picking up my iPad. Within three days it was back in my hands in NY. The hotel staff is to be commended for their honesty and cooperation. While it is behavior that we all should expect and live up to, it is rare and should be celebrated.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple