“Oh My,,,,"Great Food" Wonderful Little Irish Pub...”
Review of The Celtic Fringe

The Celtic Fringe
Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Reidsville
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Celtic Fringe is an eclectic Irish Bistro. We strive to provide unique food offerings from across all the Celtic nations as well as American favorites. We feature a constantly rotating selection of Craft Beers on tap, as well as an extensive California and International Wine list. Our restaurant is styled after an old-world pub: a gathering place for family and community to enjoy each others company without the distractions of daily life. Come in a sit a spell and enjoy a pint or two.
Reviewed April 11, 2018

This was an adventure. Loved the look of the Building Food was terrific and Lots of Beers to taste and drink... I had Bangors and Mash, my escort ordered Shepherd Pie... Both were very tasty and Fresh... and reasonable...Worth the trip and will be going there again...

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

The Celtic Fringe is a very small place with very good food. I came here with family who’d been here before, and I’m so glad they brought me. The parking lot is small, so you may end up on the street. Be prepared to wait. I ordered the Krampas Burger, and thankfully they were able to substitute a grilled chicken patty in lieu of the beef. My family said the angus beef patty was terrific as well. The pimiento cheese appetizer was superb. I’d totally go back if in the area again.

Reviewed April 9, 2018

I like this place. I didn't expect to find something like this in Reidsville, NC, but there it is. To be fair, I've only had lunch there twice and so haven't had the full Celtic Fringe experience, but what I've had, I liked. I'm particularly enamored of the Welsh Dragon burger which is hot enough to cause blisters, but equally tasty. The beer list is excellent, particularly for Reidsville.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I try to stop in for lunch every couple of weeks. The burgers are always good and the fries are very good.
The staff recognizes you after a couple of visits and remembers your favorite items in many cases.
Even though I'm not into craft beers, they have a generous selection. Great selection of burbon
The dinner menu is a little higher than most places in Reidsville but doesn't bother me because of the quality of food and service. They're not a sports bar and proudly market themselves as such. You'll find them comparable to finer dining options in Greensboro or Winston.
Hidden gem in Rockingham Co.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

One of the items I use to like was th salad. Always fresh and tasted great. But the last two times I have been here the salads weren’t fresh and tasted funny. Something was different. I will go back but I won’t be ordering the salad