“Always good”

The Celtic Fringe
Ranked #1 of 62 Restaurants in Reidsville
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Celtic Fringe is an eclectic Irish Bistro. We strive to provide unique food offerings from across all the Celtic nations as well as American favorites. We feature a constantly rotating selection of Craft Beers on tap, as well as an extensive California and International Wine list. Our restaurant is styled after an old-world pub: a gathering place for family and community to enjoy each others company without the distractions of daily life. Come in a sit a spell and enjoy a pint or two.
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I try to stop in for lunch every couple of weeks. The burgers are always good and the fries are very good.
The staff recognizes you after a couple of visits and remembers your favorite items in many cases.
Even though I'm not into craft beers, they have a generous selection. Great selection of burbon
The dinner menu is a little higher than most places in Reidsville but doesn't bother me because of the quality of food and service. They're not a sports bar and proudly market themselves as such. You'll find them comparable to finer dining options in Greensboro or Winston.
Hidden gem in Rockingham Co.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

One of the items I use to like was th salad. Always fresh and tasted great. But the last two times I have been here the salads weren’t fresh and tasted funny. Something was different. I will go back but I won’t be ordering the salad

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed February 23, 2018

We stumbled on this place on the way home from vacation. What a treat we were in store for! The setting was wonderful, even had a few trains roll by while we were eating. The service was top shelf, the food incredible (and reasonably priced), and they had an impressive array of beers on tap. We are going to make this a regular stop whenever we travel through Reidsville. I am only sorry we don't currently have plans to go back down any time soon as I would jump at the chance to hit it up again already.

Reviewed February 21, 2018

I was in Reidsville on business and didn't expect to find a Irish pub at all. Very nice, quaint, cozy with very friendly staff. I ordered the Reuben with a side of asparagus (trying something different than fries). The bread was small, but packed full of tender corned beef, asparagus grilled perfectly. On of the other co-workers tried The Krampus burger and added bacon at the waitress recommendation. After he finished, he announced "this was the best burger on the planet! Everything plated perfectly, this is not a quick burger and fries joint more like a neighborhood pub with good food. Will definitely come back next time in town.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

we go to this place as often as we can, usually at least once a month, we sometimes make it more. The best Irish Pub and food ever. I wish where I live in Danville had a place like it. The Reuben is awesome, the Bangers and Mash will make your mouth water every time you think about it later...I can't think of a reason why anyone would not try this place out. We love it and the inside decor is spot on, there is also outdoor seating for mild weather days. A great experience. And try a draft beer or glass of wine while tyou are there.