“A very nice surprise in Reidsville !”
Review of The Celtic Fringe

The Celtic Fringe
Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Reidsville
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Celtic Fringe is an eclectic Irish Bistro. We strive to provide unique food offerings from across all the Celtic nations as well as American favorites. We feature a constantly rotating selection of Craft Beers on tap, as well as an extensive California and International Wine list. Our restaurant is styled after an old-world pub: a gathering place for family and community to enjoy each others company without the distractions of daily life. Come in a sit a spell and enjoy a pint or two.
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Although this restaurant is about 15 minutes from our home, tonight was our first visit. We arrived around 5pm, and there were about 4 other customers in the restaurant. We were seated promptly and our drink orders taken.
The restaurant is very clean and the atmosphere is that of a classic pub. They have several different beer on tap and the bar looked nicely stocked. Our orders were taken, but we seemed to have to wait a while to get our food.
Our waitress was attentive but didn't tell us of any specials or didn't offer dessert after dinner.
I had the fish and chips, and my husband had the pesto chicken. Both were generous portions and very delicious.
Outdoor seating is also available.
This is a very good restaurant and we will return!!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We love Celtic Fringe's food, drinks and atmosphere! Such a great place for a sandwich or salad for lunch and glass of good wine, craft beer and great Irish comfort food for dinner

Reviewed March 22, 2014

My husband and I ate here last night. I got the shepards pie and loved it. However, my husband got the 16 oz steak, despite the $30 price tag, and was very displeased. It was a fatty meat and undercooked. So, he sent it back to be cooked some more. When he got it back it still wasn't cooked medium like he wanted it. I don't know if they were really busy and weren't taking the time to cook things properly or what. The people beside us had to send something back too because it wasn't cooked enough. Again, I did love the shepards pie, but I'm not sure if I'll ever go back.

2  Thank Anna B
Reviewed March 6, 2014

A very different kind of menu offerings From the usual. We all enjoyed our selections and the service was excellent.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have never had a bad experience at this restaurant, and we have eaten there many times. The food is fantastic, and the staff are so caring and eager to make your meal memorable. I would recommend this place to anyone!