“In town for work”

Bona Pizza
Ranked #6 of 59 Restaurants in Reidsville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

In town doing some consulting work and was looking for a decent place to eat supper. Checked Trip Advisor and this restaurant was highly recommended. Went a thoroughly enjoy the my meal. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We live 20 minutes from Reidsville and we choose this restaurant due to the good reviews and we were not disappointed since besides the fast food chains , there are not many options to eat around here.

We started with bruschetas and afterwards I ordered the lobster ravioli, was really well made, my husband had the lasagna which also tasted good, most of the pasta dishes comes with side salad ( fresh and good size) and garlic bread. For dessert we had the tiramisu which was delicious!

What impressed me the most . actually, was not the food but the great music that surrounded the ambiance. Nat King Cole, Louis Armstrong, really great selection.

Service was good, gentile and courteous, since the girls were very young, we did not expect that.

We will comeback and we recommend the restaurant to anyone!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My partner and I have been eating here for the past 4 years and we have the waist lines to prove it! The owner is an awesome guy and this place puts out some of the best italian dishes I've ever had. We've only dined in twice as we usually just order for delivery, but all of our experiences with Bona's have been great. The best dish, in my opinion, is the chicken rosa maria. I don't know what it is about the spaghetti sauce, but it's to die for and the garlic bread is killer. They also have good wings.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We have been here several times and it was always good but it had been awhile this time but tonights meal was outstanding! I had the Ziti with the meat sauce and it was better than any other Italian restaurant around!

1  Thank SandraT284
Reviewed January 8, 2013

This is a wonderful place to eat anytime you are in the area. I have yet to have anything I didn't like. Even the delivery is great! You must try the wings! Well worth the trip!