“Amazing!”

Compadres
Ranked #13 of 29 Restaurants in Randleman
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

The food and service was great! The waitress was super attentive and the food was amazing I had the taco salad and it was crisp and not soggy at all.

There are newer reviews for Compadres

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Had never tried a potato burrito, so I picked that and beef soft taco off the side items menu since I didn't want beans and rice. Bitj were good. The burrito had a saice and cheese o it and gave it a great flavor. My son got a soft taco, rice and beef burrito and liked his as well. Their salsa is better than average. Service was great. We were just passing through and found this off another app. Glad I did, was probably better than our other choices. Definitely try this place.