“Excellent”

Las Marias Tacos Y Pupusas
Ranked #471 of 1,599 Restaurants in Raleigh
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Love this place for great, authentic Mexican food. I usually order the carnitas with nopales (cactus) spicy. Everything about it is great and the tortillas are excellent. I also like the torta ahogada spicy. I have to say that sometimes when I order spicy, it doesn't come out very spicy but the food is always good and the drinks are great!

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (14)

Reviewed November 5, 2019

I love these place wow the food was really good and the drinks were amazing and the decorations are great and I love the they have karaoke just super

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch there this week! The customer service are very nice! We had carne assada that came with salad and cactus! It was great!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed January 5, 2019

Having lived in Central America, we decided to try the Pupusas.... it was not a mistake. But..... while the pupusas were authentic, well perhaps a little larger than we expected from our experiences in El Salvador, it was the rest of the experience that made this visit awesome. We were expecting a small market style restaurant that only provided to go orders.... it was a full blown restaurant and it was packed. The food and drinks we saw ordered and delivered were amazing. The staff were polite and actively looking for things to do to either serve customers or to keep the venue clean. Top notch food and drink in a storefront that appears small but opens up inside to serve and seat a substantial amount of clients. Again, awesome pupusas..... we will return to try out the rest of the menu! Thanks!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed August 31, 2018

We stopped in just for coffee, which, by the way, was good, and wound up getting guacamole for the bery fresh chips and peppered cucumbers as well as pupusas to go. One thing you need to know about Mexican or El Salvadorian food in restaurants...if the sauces, salsa and dips are delicious the food will be also. This is the third “south of the border” restaurant we tried in Raleigh. This was by far the best. They have El Salvadorian Pupusas that were delicious.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Las Marias Tacos Y Pupusas? Share your experiences!