“Delicious and extensive menu”
Review of Mura

Mura
Reserve with OpenTable
Mura is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #151 of 1,483 Restaurants in Raleigh
Price range: $20 - $10,000
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Six Forks Rd and 440 Beltline
Description: Specializing in flavorful Japanese cuisine and one-of-a-kind sushi rolls, Mura has been one of North Hill's most popular restaurants since opening in 2005. Our menu features a delectable combination of steaks, sushi and other Japanese fare, as well as an extensive drink menu offering everything from Japanese beers and local craft brews to Asian-inspired cocktails and sake. Be sure to take advantage of our "Buy One, Get One 1/2 Off" sushi special in Raleigh, as well as other food and drink specials offered almost every day of the week.
Reviewed October 12, 2012

The sushi was all wonderful but what sets this restaurant apart for me is how good everything else is, too. I was lucky enough to go with a group from work so we ordered tons of salads, appetizers, and sushi rolls. Everything was delicious and beautifully presented.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

There are a few good Sushi Places in Raleigh; this isn't one of them. It's related to SONO downtown which is great. The service is slow, and it's just trying to hard to be a NY restaurant. No need to go back

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I've been to Mura on numerous times and never been disappointed. I've been with friends, family and on dates and I can confidently say, it's appropriate for any occasion, even business. The atmosphere is great, the service is good and the sushi is second to none in Raleigh. I've lived on the coast for years and most of the places there didn't even have sushi this good. I would definitely recommend this place and guys, take your girl here - she'll love it.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Mura features sushi, and its offerings are done well. I found the services to be superb - attentive without being obnoxious. The noise level is moderate, and tables are far enough apart that I did not have to listen to my neighbor's conversations. The mixed drinks are reasonably priced, and the Monday promotions on food and beverages are worth paying the restaurant a visit. I will definitely return when I visit Raleigh next.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We HAVE to dine here every time we are in Raleigh. The food quality is always excellent and I love the variety on the sushi menu. They have a better overall (selection and flavor) sushi menu than any other sushi restaurant I've been to. EVER. One roll that I always return to has crispy potato strings on the outside...sounds weird but it's so good. I would definitely recommend Amura.