Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown
Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
$84
$107
$96
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$139
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$119
$78
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
$75
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

$114
Courtyard
$244
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchencondo stylefrench doorscomplimentary upgradetrader joesbahama breezefree breakfastwaffleswake forestraleigh areabusiness or pleasurebusiness travelerliving areawould stay againrestaurants and shoppingthe breakfast areahousekeeping staff
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in a 2brm (with a loft) fireplace room. It was very a comfortable stay. My hubby was working locally and it suited his business needs and family needs to boot. The hotel was located about 15 minutes from a great walk around Johnson Lake. We love the Residence Inn because of breakfast included and evening light fare. Coffee all day is a great perk too! We loved our stay here!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed July 6, 2013

If you are Marriott elite member or on a business trip I would not recommend this place. This residence inn is very run down, need immediate make-over,staffs are burnt out if you compare with other similar residence inns. Personally, check-in staff refused to check out some detail in my reservation which lead to the apparent billing error. It took a while to fix the issue. My experience with front desk staffs, breakfast attendants and cleaning staffs was consistently negative throughout my stay. I could not believe my experience over a month when I tried to fix my billing issue. I guess staffs were not properly trained and too tired of families in pool. I have seen so many family guests in the property pool. The property turned into a sort of mad houses near my unit because of partying everywhere at night. I suggest that you avoid here for any future problems.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2013

It's been a few years since I reviewed this Residence Inn and decided to add an updated review. This has become my "go to" hotel when I'm in Raleigh. There is something about this property that just appeals to me. It's not plush, it's not a resort, It just feels comfortable. There is something about this old style Residence Inn that pulls off the feel of a nicely aged apartment complex. The landscaping is mature and the common and outdoor areas are appealing. To top it off, the location is very convenient to a lot of areas in Raleigh. Plus the price for this property is very reasonable compared to their competition and sister properties.

Since my last stay, they have updated the rooms. My studio room was quite large and comfortable, and most importantly - clean. There is plenty of room to be happy if you needed to stay for more than a few days. As usual, the staff was friendly and accommodating.

As for amenities close by, you have several restaurant choice close by or you can hop on I-440 and travel and exit or two for even more options. There is a Trader Joe's, Kroger and Costco within a mile.

Room Tip: Ask for a room toward the front of the property, as the property backs up to I-440.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2013

If you are going to stay in Raleigh this is the place to stay. The room was spacious, very clean and the pool area is very nice and very clean. The only thing I can complain about is that the pool area opens at 10 in the morning. When the weather is nice I don´t understand why this area is closed, I would open it at 8 am. When you are on vacation and you would like to use the whirlpool you can't until 10!!! The breakfast was ok but the BBQ was nice surprised and appreciated.

Room Tip: We stayed at the second floor in house number 9, very nice.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We stayed for about a week and the amenities were great. The breakfast every morning was great with eggs, sausage, canadian bacon, pancakes, waffles, muffins, yogurt, great coffee and much more. The dinner during the week were very enjoyable, especially Wednesdays. The pool and the hot tub were nice, the jets on the hot tub were more bubblers than jets. The room was great with a full kitchen. The only thing I would recommend would be for them to provide non- stick pans. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for the second floor. The bottom floor you here some creeking from the people above.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family