Raleigh Inn
$84
$134
$71
$67
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Restaurant
$83
$74
Fairfield Inn
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This place was terrifying! Our GPS said it was a Motel 6, and since it was late, we decided to just spend the night. Big mistake! I was quite literally afraid for my safety from the second I stepped foot on the property. During the check-in process, there was a guy clearly under the influence of drugs who would not stop asking us questions. The clerk didn't seem to notice, or care. I noticed that the check-in area was filthy, and young men, all of whom seemed drunk, kept filing in listening to loud music. I'm covered in tattoos and I play in a punk band for a living, and it's very rare that I'm put off by people, but I was really intimidated by the other patrons. I was exhausted, and so I decided to check-in anyway.

The traffic in and out of the hotel was alarming, given that it was 2 in the morning. A lot of people were coming and going, and all of them were staring at us (the girls in our party) and making us uncomfortable. The men in our party escorted us upstairs, through an outdoor stairway that was jammed with garbage. The smell was overwhelming. When we finally got to our room, we opened the door and turned around right away and left. The room was filthy, covered in mold and BLOOD stains, and the stench was horrible. There were brown pillows on the bed with no pillowcases. It was just vile.

We left right away, telling the clerk we couldn't stay for other reasons (when we came back downstairs, she was surrounded by friends smoking, and we didn't feel comfortable telling them that we were disgusted and more than a little scared), and we took off as quickly as we could. I was afraid for my safety the entire time I was there. Even though we left, I was uneasy for the rest of the night.

I don't even mind that we lost the money (which we really didn't have to spare), because I was terrified at the thought of staying there.

It's about $20 cheaper than a Motel 6 - do yourself a favour and just go with Motel 6! This place is downright scary, and should be shut down!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank kay k
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I came to Raleigh Inn while I was between apartments. Upon my arrival I wanted to turn around and run but being that I have 2 small children this was in my price range. I had to change rooms 3x because of how dirty they were. The beds were not made, had trash on counters and floors and the tv and lamps did not work in the rooms. I couldn't ask for a refund because they will not give you your money once you have paid. I could not wait till my 2 days were up.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank ErikaJS
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I stayed at the raleigh inn hotel and i must say it was a nightmare for start the rooms looked like someone had a brawl in them most telephones didnt work,most tv's didnt work and to make things worst my 1yr. old child not even minutes of going in to the room found a used condom on the floor then not even 30mins after that one fell out of the sheets when i went to get in the bed this is the nastiest hotel i have ever stayed at.the rooms didnt have towels,rags nothing i had to go ask for them and when i did they told me they would bring them up to me but they never did i went back to ask for them again and the lady was going through towels that were throwin on a chair in the office looking like they haded even been washed this was the nastiest hotel i have ever been to.i told staff about all the problems and they just kept changing me to rooms with the same problem they didnt care or show any concern and wouldnt give me my money back they would contact the manager and when i did call myself he did'nt care either need be said if your ever looking for a nice and comfortable hotel with staff that respect you and have hospitality please do not go to the RALEIGH INN.......

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Annette B
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Room was hot upon entering . Half of the lights didn't work . 15 channels. Smokers room with no ashtray. Bed was very worn out. Broken table leaning up against chair. I'll never stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank cole1990
Reviewed March 8, 2011

I have stayed in this hotel on several different occasions and I come to the same conclusion every time. This is not a five star hotel/motel that caters to your every need. After you check in thats it, your on your own from there on out. If something is broken live with it. At night time there are usually people hanging out around the building and you may see a bum or two drift by asking for change. They do have a security guard that SITS IN THE OFFICE if you ever need help. As for the rooms they are usually half way clean. The beds are lumpy and each room smells like smoke. This seems to be a place you would bring a bimbo from the club to not your wife and kids. But for $40 bucks a night what do you expect?

• Stayed: February 2011