Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh/Crabtree Valley
$71
$67
Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
$84
$67
$143
$139
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
$79
$124
$115
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$139
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$118
$119
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$78
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsgreat hotelcrabtree valleyking suitethe breakfast areawalk in showercomplimentary breakfastbusiness centerindoor poolwould definitely stay here againfitness centerwafflescomfortable bedswe've stayedshort driveexcellent stayup to datefront desk staff
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Was there to see family saw the reviews and decided to stay. The room and the appearance of the hotel is very nice. The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast choices were great as well I wish they had turkey or veggie options for sausage and maybe a omelet bar for the price would have been nice I would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for the first three days of July 2013. The hotel is conveniently located just off of busy Glenwood Ave. within a few hundred yards of I-440. There are two shopping malls close by, with some excellent restaurants. Staff was unfailingly professional, courteous, and efficient. Check-in was almost instantaneous. The hotel is new and almost spotless. The dining room for complimentary breakfast is very large and very well appointed, with flat-screen TV's everywhere (which the patrons can adjust) and internet ports. The breakfast food is copious and has a wide variety of just about everything you would want for breakfast. The 1st floor meeting rooms are spacious and well appointed; there is a very comfortable and well-appointed lounge adjacent. The first floor restrooms are extremely impressive: large and spotlessly clean, with very high quality fixtures and accoutrements.

Our suite was very large and tastefully decorated. The bed had a very good mattress, and we slept well. There were a few drawback's to the suite's design: 1) the little kitchenette was awkwardly placed, immediately to the left in a tiny alcove as you entered the door to the suite. The shower and commode were suited in a tiny bathroom, with only a few inches clearance between the toilet seat and the door. The shower door did not slide but opened out, so there was a chance of collision between the shower door and the door to the bathroom. The lavatory area itself was completely open and large, taking up several feet between the closet and the shower/commode room. This setup was somewhat clumsy and inconvenient.

The entire electrical on the left side of the bed was inoperative, so the lights and wall sockets there did not work.

More distressing was the maid service. The maids were quite polite, but on one occasion they left us with too few towels/wash-cloths, and no shower mat. Further, the soaps (and shampoo bottles) are small and two persons easily use them up in one day; but they were not replaced (we stayed three days), and my wife had to go to the main desk to get more towels and soaps.

Room Tip: The elevator lobbies on each floor have music constantly piped in. Next to the elevators are the ice and vending machines. Even though they are in their own room, they are very noisy and roar away, night and day. Make sure you get a room far from this area.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We were welcomed warmly at the front desk and got complimentary cookies - who doesn't like that? Our room was gorgeous and modern - I loved it, and the dining area was beautifully decorated. The front desk staff was helpful in giving us directions for a shortcut to get back to the nearby mall. We didn't use the pool or fitness center but looked in on them and they were better than most we've seen. My only complaint was that the bed was softer than I like and so were the pillows (I usually bring my own but forgot!)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

I visit Raleigh once a Mont for work and just found this hotel per my wife's te commendation. Very clean and close to attractions, although a bit far to downtown. The new lobby's and USB chargers in the rooms are very slick.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Our smoke/co2 detector battery kept going off. I called at 7:00pm & the front desk told me the maintenance staff was gone but she'd see what she could do. At 10:30pm I called back down & she sent a man up that said the battery was missing. The were no other rooms available so I guess they knew we'd just stay there. There was no offer to 1)help us find another place to stay 2) comp us at all 3) or even apologize! Too many other places to choose from for a room - not here.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family