“Outstanding Hotel for Conferences”

Hilton North Raleigh/Midtown
Ranked #22 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Whatever the occasion, personal, business, or conference, this Hilton Hotel, in my opinion, ranks at the very top for hospitality, value, comfort, and convenience of meeting rooms. Their dining menu is also, offers new tastes experience. Try it, you'll like it.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
MidtownRaleigh, Manager at Hilton North Raleigh/Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to return. Have a great day!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Great business choice! Would return for pleasure! Customer service oriented throughout property. Always a pleasure to return to this hotel. The staff is always warm, friendly and engaging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on our great customer service and love to know that our guests are happy. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

The double room I was provided had hair all over the linen of both beds. It was NYE and I had intended on taking a nap prior to the hotel party, but the nap wasn't possible. I called the front desk and they were too busy during the holiday to be courteous towards me. I felt rushed and dismissed. A housekeeper came to my room to change the linen. While she was there, I discovered the hair on the desk adjacent to the television. She called down and had me moved to another room in the hotel.

Room Tip: Don't stay on the second floor. Sound from the ballrooms travels into the bedrooms.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
MidtownRaleigh, Manager at Hilton North Raleigh/Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Thank you for your review. I sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay with us as I can assure you this is not our standard. I hope you will continue to stay with the Hilton family. Best to you in the New Year.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

began we got to hotel. Bellman took my luggage. I did not have much cash but he was appreciative and assiste3d me when I LEFT THE HOTEL ALSO WITHOUT AND ADDITIONAL TIP. Conference facilities were great. Restaurant was a different change for me since I feel like I've eaten everywhere. The only problem was I was in a room across from the elevator. The talking was distracting at night.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Good luck to you in the New Year!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

The staff and hotel were remarkable! We came for the New Years Even party but they made the day special and the night was incredible and very safe. They have police on site and nooone was allowed upstairs unless they had a room. Best experience

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm so happy to know that you felt this was your best New Years experience. I hope we will see you again soon!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

The North Raleigh Hilton is a great spot to stay for several reasons. Nice restaurant attached, wonderful breakfast buffet, convenient to lots of restaurants & shopping, easy access to downtown Raleigh - just pull out of driveway and don't turn again util in the downtown area. Staff is very efficient and friendly. Rooms are quite clean and have a contemporary flair.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are always happy to hear when guests enjoy our staff and our many amenities. Happy New Year!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay- this was our first overnight trip as a couple and we were a bit nervous about traveling. We had a great experience and had no issue whatsoever. Thanks Hilton for helping to make our trip special.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and it was special. We hope you will be back again!