Comfort Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$76
$169
  • Breakfast included
$114
$87
All reviewstrader joesroom was cleanbreakfast areawaffleseasy accesscomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationwould stay here againclose to downtownstaff was friendlyvery nice hotelfitness centerdowntown raleighnc statedukebeltlineinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We only stayed one night here and the staff was nice. We had something delivered before we checked in and the staff put it back in the office for us and had it waiting when we checked in. The doorways into the hall seemed to not have much sound proofing since we could hear most everyone walking down the halls and talking. It was especially nice at 2 or 3 in the morning when I group was standing outside our doors thinking it was the elevator. Otherwise it was a nice stay, the bathroom is quite large and the bed was very comfy. I would stay here again if I was in the area, but maybe stay on a higher floor.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
DOSHIRM2010, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor.com.

I am sorry that you encountered a bit of a noise issue while staying with us. Please let us know about any issues or complaints while staying at our property so we can assist in any way possible to make your stay a pleasant one.

Please remember us the next time you are in the area.

Thank you.

Director of Sales
Hamptopn Inn Raleigh Midtown

Reviewed April 7, 2013

My brother and I met up for a quick weekend to hang out. I booked this hotel online before heading out, but my brother got there very early, much before my arrival. The staff were very accomodating and checked him right in and even offered him breakfast. I arrived much later in the afternoon and saw that the room did not have 2 beds like I had reserved online. This was due to the fact that they checked in my brother early and a room with 2 beds wasn't available at the time (not at all their fault). They had us moved to the correct room within 15 minutes! They had a very nice gentleman deliver the new keys to our room for us. The room was very, very clean and quiet throughout the night. Breakfast was good and they had several attendants on duty to make sure everyone was taken care of. Every single staff member we ran into was friendly and said hello to us. Johnathan was working behind the desk and upon checking out; he made sure that everything was in order and they didn't charge me extra for my brother arriving early! They really went out of their way to make sure we had a nice stay - I would absolutely recommend this hotel. Additional note: it is also near the I-440 interstate and close to a bunch of stores and resturants (right across the main street).

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
DOSHIRM2010, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

I am so glad you and your brother had a great weekend hanging out in Raleigh.

I am glad your brother was able to relax, have some breakfast and check-in.

I am so glad you were pleased with your room and our breakfast options. We pride ourselves on our customer service and making sure every guest feels right at home.

And yes, we are right off of I-440 and we are located across the street from Trader Joe’s and Costco!!

We hope that you will come and stay with us, the next time you &/or your brother come to Raleigh.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

This is my second stay at this property. I loved that it is tucked away from the road but still conveniently located between Raleigh & Durham. The staff was very friendly and the rate for my stay was far better than other Hampton Inns in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor

Some people call us “The hidden treasure” of Raleigh’s Midtown.

We are proud of our hotel and we hope to see you the next time you are in Raleigh.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Booked a room with two double beds, a refrigerator, and a microwave. Got a room with one single double bed with no refrigerator or microwave. The front desk staff were very rude, made us move to 2 other rooms only to find, none of them had a refrigerator to store our medicines. Room walls were paper thin, we could hear guests in the adjacent rooms very well and we did not sleep well that night. Complimentary breakfast was good, very comparable to other locations with a few hot item choices. 100% satisfaction guarantee is a gimmick, no attempt was made to rectify our issue.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I was a recent guest at this hotel. I found it to be very clean and the staff extremely helpful. The renovations were nice and I felt the beds had been changed,not like so hotels were the smell is stale. It was close to the mall and it was also close to downtown. I had a few questions and the front desk staff was able to answer my questions adequately. I would definitely stay there again. The beds were incredible! I slept like a logThe price was very reasonable.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
DOSHIRM2010, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay ot our hotel. We also appreciate the excellent review you posted on TripAdvisor.

We recently changed our name to the Hampton Inn Raleigh Midtown, because we are centrally located to many fun and exciting things to do in Raleigh.

Our clean and fresh beds are a signature item with the Hampton brand. I am so glad to hear that you slept comfortably in your bed while staying with us.

Director of Sales