This is an older Embassy Suites, but it has been well cared for. It's located very close to the mall. So there's plenty of shopping and restaurants near by.
The value was incredible. Our room price included free snacks and drinks as well as a full breakfast. We you take those items into consideration it makes your travel dollar go much further! There is also an indoor pool and hot tub with towels provided and a good size gym.
Upon check in we each received tickets for complimentary beverages for that evening's reception. At the reception the drinks were good. Your basic free alcohol selection while supplies last. They also had free snacks...nuts, chex mix, chips and salsa. Also, during the reception appetizers at the bar were 20% off, if you wanted something a little more filling.
We sat in the expansive courtyard and enjoyed sangria and a bowl of chips and salsa. It was a great way to end an evening - and we didn't even have to leave the hotel!
The King Suite (corner suite) is quite large. It features a living room with a couch, chair, and TV. The couch is a sofa bed and there's plenty of room even when it's folded out. There is also a dining table/desk area. Our room had a microwave, small fridge, counter top, and bar sink off to the side.
The bathroom was an average size and very clean.
The bedroom was huge. Ours had a comfortable king size bed and an "in room" sink with counter area. Great for the morning rush when everyone in the family is trying to brush their teeth at the same time! It also had a large armoire and flat screen TV.
Breakfast the next day was wonderful. I had eggs/omelet made to order. There is also a breakfast bar with eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, muffins, cereal, yogurt. Beverages included several types of juice, lemonade, and even soda.
Check in was great, very friendly. Parking was fine, they have some outdoor parking, but most is in a parking garage attached to the building.
My only complaint was one of the bar staff members was not very polite and wanted to ignore customers. We waited at the bar for several minutes to order a drink, but no one seemed to be working so we went to front desk. They advised someone should be working so we went back to bar. Finally, when we were ready to leave, a grumpy woman came over. We got the drink and went to the room. Later in the evening we went back down to the bar area and encounter the same woman. There was only one other patron (to whom she was talking) she seemed to try to ignore us for several minutes, but finally came over. All we needed was an extra plate for some of our food. You would have thought that we asked her to make the plate, from scratch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Raleigh-Crabtree hotel in Raleigh, North Carolina, sits across from Crabtree Valley Mall. Our all-suite hotel is ten miles from Raleigh-Durham Airport, less than five miles from Downtown Raleigh and only minutes from local universities. Our hotel is convenient to the PNC Arena, Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek, and RTP. Reserve a one- or two-bedroom modern, spacious, suite featuring a separate living room with sofa bed. Wake up to a complimentary breakfast and relax each evening with our nightly Managers Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Crabtree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Raleigh - Crabtree Hotel Raleigh
- Embassy Suites Hotel Raleigh
- Raleigh Embassy Suites