“weekend get away”

Ranked #33 of 85 Hotels in Raleigh
A TripAdvisor Member
“weekend get away”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Had a great weekend and close to excellent dining and shopping. Very easy to get to from interstate system and close to downtown area. Breakfast was not as good as other Embassy Suites that i have stayed in other states. North Carolina had a 2 drink limit on evening social.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

chriscramarossa, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you for your review!

We are happy to hear that you had a good weekend and you enjoyed our facility. I will share your comment about your breakfast experience with our Food & Beverage department and see what we can do better. We are limited to a two drink maximum on our social per North Carolina law on our evening reception. Thak you again for providing us with your feedback.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip!

Chris Cramarossa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Frisco, United States
Reviewed February 10, 2014

There are a lot of Hotel options in the area and I have tried out most of them. This one really is great. You get the Suite space, nice bed, quiet, & great location. Also, everyone that works there is extremely helpful.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Raleigh, United States
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Enjoyed this nice facility - attractive atrium, good breakfast included. Good location near a large shopping mall. Unfortunately lots of families let kids run wild, which took away from the experience a bit.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

chriscramarossa, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thak you for your review Linda!

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and location. I appologize for the unruly chldren took away from your experience. I appreciate your feedback and will address this issue with our security team.

We hope to see you again soon!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Stayed at the Embassy Suites 3 nights first week of February for a business meeting. Absolutely every experience with the staff was positive. The shuttle drove right up as I left baggage claim, the front desk staff were always smiling, and the chefs were incredibly accomodating & gracious for Gluten-Free diets. (Compliments to the Dining Room Chef for personally coming over to meet me to discuss options & preparation of my meal.) By Day 3, the Breakfast Chef knew exactly what I wanted to order....in that sense, it felt like I was on a cruise ship.

I love the vending machines on every floor & that they're only charging you $1 for a drink. I also loved the complimentary toiletries provided at the front desk.

The room is a typical Embassy Suites room - a sitting room & a bedroom. Although I stayed by myself, it was nice to be able to work in one at a desk, and then head to the other to sleep. It also allowed co-workers to visit the room without feeling intrusive. The bed was terrific & the shower was great too.

The location honestly couldn't be better - right in the middle of everything.

I typically stay at another hotel when visiting Raleigh, but I will change my reservation to the Embassy Suites moving forward.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that our staff made such a difference in your stay and won you over for future stays. I will make sure that I read this review in our next meeting and recognize their dedication to providing outstanding hospitality.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next stay in Raleigh!

Wilson, United States
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I have no complaints. Location of hotel is great, suite is spacious and clean. Great breakfast. We spent two nights and we hope to return to this hotel in the future. Oh, four women sharing a room so we really appreciated the extra two sinks and extra mirrors in the room.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to post this review Sheila! We are happy to hear that our facilities and location were a hit during your recent visit to Raleigh.

We hope your travels bring you back to our area again soon.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Been staying here for years as I travel. Great place. Highly recommend.
Room service food is decent not extraordinary. The breakfast is very very good. Spa and pool are very nice. And we can't forget the talking parrot!

• Stayed February 2014
Grifton, United States
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Overall I will always choose to stay at a Hilton Embassy over other Hilton hotels. However, the last 2 visits I have made to this particular hotel has been filled with unsupervised children. There were kids constantly running up and down the halls. From my living room area I could hear the doors being slammed in the hotel. I went to the evening reception which is only for adults, but there were kids running through the atrium and jumping on the stairs. There were children bumping my chairs and throwing food at tables. This was by no means the escape I was looking for.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple