Not worth the $130 price tag at all. Housekeeping stinks and forgets to replenish the coffee and creamer. Carpet has worn out spots all over the hotel and has dark stains and appears to have NEVER been cleaned. The décor has never been updated. Whoever is rating this motel at 4 stars must not travel very much because this place is a DUMP. The ONLY elevator is slow so be prepared to wait 10 minutes to catch a ride. The hot tub does not work - luke warm and the jets don't spray. They overbill my credit card. When I called about my reservation they could not find it so I thought I was calling the wrong Embassy Suites but I was not, and had to call them again and again and they still took 10 minutes just to confirm my reservation. The windows are dirty, so if you stay here plan on looking out the window through a heavy film of dirt with a view of the dumpster. There is a drip drip drip drip drip sound within the wall of the bathroom. The hotel is designed with large room windows facing into the atrium which creates echoes throughout the hotel and into your room with kids screaming and people getting liquored on the free drink coupons. I had to call the front desk due to people yelling at each other in front of that big window at 12: AM. Who thought this was a good design idea? No peace and quite in your room. I went to the restaurant at 7pm and stood at the hostess stand for 10 minutes and never saw a single employee so I left and had a candy bar for dinner. The low self esteem self hating despise my job and life front desk staff apparently thinks it's funny to play games and be rude with the guests. Be prepared to wait in line for a cup of coffee. Also when the coffee runs out at 9:30 AM and you notify the front desk, they say and do absolutely nothing. The television only has about 10 channels and with fuzzy poor picture quality from some cheap Chinese TV I have never heard of and you have to keep pushing the buttons on the remote over and over again to make it work. Never again. Embassy Suites is a total rip off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Raleigh-Crabtree hotel in Raleigh, North Carolina, sits across from Crabtree Valley Mall. Our all-suite hotel is ten miles from Raleigh-Durham Airport, less than five miles from Downtown Raleigh and only minutes from local universities. Our hotel is convenient to the PNC Arena, Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek, and RTP. Reserve a one- or two-bedroom modern, spacious, suite featuring a separate living room with sofa bed. Wake up to a complimentary breakfast and relax each evening with our nightly Managers Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Crabtree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Raleigh - Crabtree Hotel Raleigh
- Embassy Suites Hotel Raleigh
- Raleigh Embassy Suites