The hotel is clean and well-maintained, but is showing its age and clearly has seen its better days. Highlights were the fact that the Manager's Reception ran until 7:30, although the wine servings (that you are limited to two of) are rather small pours. A contrast from other Embassy Suites.
The breakfast was extremely disappointing and spartan. No warm oatmeal like many other Embassy Suites. No orange juice either. What did the employee say when he was told that the juice machines weren't working? He said write it out on your comment card because the normal staff didn't show up for work.
But at least the internet was fast and free (as a HHonors gold member).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Raleigh-Crabtree hotel in Raleigh, North Carolina, sits across from Crabtree Valley Mall. Our all-suite hotel is ten miles from Raleigh-Durham Airport, less than five miles from Downtown Raleigh and only minutes from local universities. Our hotel is convenient to the PNC Arena, Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek, and RTP. Reserve a one- or two-bedroom modern, spacious, suite featuring a separate living room with sofa bed. Wake up to a complimentary breakfast and relax each evening with our nightly Managers Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Crabtree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Raleigh - Crabtree Hotel Raleigh
- Embassy Suites Hotel Raleigh
- Raleigh Embassy Suites