“Family Wedding”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Crabtree
Ranked #28 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We did not get any new soap. The lacrosse teams were loud, but that is expected with young boys. The elevators were slow. The staff used our elevators with their big laundry bins. Took stairs to save time. (8th floor). Everything else was nice.

1  Thank Carolyn & Cleme... B

Reviewed June 9, 2013

No what I thought it would be. The hotel does not offer free Wi fi a amenity everybody needs. Accommodations were ok just standard. Carpet was stained so it did not look clean. I was going to change my reservation to a 2 night stay, but after getting to my room I changed my mind.I would recommend you search for other hotels in the area.

2  Thank Lavonne B
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The Embassy Suites Brand is always my first Choice. The Raleigh facility has disappointed me the last two stays. Breakfast is important and I don't believe this facility understand that. My next stay in Raleigh I will be selecting the Residence Inn

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Larry B
chriscramarossa, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

I appreciate your recent review of our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed with your breakfast and we will review our offerings, keeping your recommendations in mind. I hope that you would consider us again the next time you are in town.

Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Embassy suites are the best for value of your money. Breakfast is excellent and the afternoon get together a good way to meet others. Rooms are made to relax. My only complaint was the hot tub was too crowded

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Recently stayed 1 night in Raleigh to run road race the next morning. We scored this deal on priceline (Name your own Price) and saved close to half the going rate. I called to confirm the week of my stay and found out I was to be placed in a double smoking room (who knew Embassy even had smoking anymore)? The associate was able to move us into a king non-smoking suite (thank God) and I informed her we'd be arriving late Friday evening.

Check-in took about a minute and we were in our room. It had been a few years since my last Embassy stay, but they really are so spacious and comfy. We had a corner suite, so ours seemed even larger. The living area with separate tv was very nice, as was the wet bar and in-bedroom sink! Clean, comfortable room with no outside noise to disturb sleep was very nice.

Upon arriving back at the hotel from our race, we headed straight to breakfast, and this did not disappoint either. Douwe Egberts coffee is a very nice touch to go along with made to order omelet's and home fries!

Location was great, staff was friendly, hotel was clean, and although internet is stated as a charge, I received wifi w/no charge. We would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: request a corner suite for less noise and larger living areas.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MSState_inNC
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Free made to order breakfast, managers reception with two complimentary cocktails and spacious two room suites - directly across from a large mall!

I'm a big fan of Embassy Suites - and this is one of my favorites. Southern hospitality!

There is plenty of parking in the garage out back - and it enters the hotel on the second level. Very convenient!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank BlueLynxx
chriscramarossa, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am happy to hear our location has everythign you are looking for in a hotel along with our staff's personal touch of southern hospitality.

We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

The most impressive part of this hotel that keeps us coming back is your staff. We haven't stayed there in over two years and right away the staff there is saying welcome back we missed you. Silvana, Joan, Baba, Sherrel, Stephanie, and others that I can't remember their name. These folks went out of their way to make sure our stay was quite enjoyable and it was just that. We can't say enough good things about them.

The only poor part of the stay was the happy hour. In our opinion you might as well get rid of it. The drinks were very weak and the liquor you have switched to absolutely sucked. Please we beg of you FIX THIS!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Allen B
chriscramarossa, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am happy to hear that our staff made you feel so welcome. I will make sure that the individuals you had mentioned are recognized at our next staff meeting.

I will look into your concern with the bar. This is the first time I have had it brought to my attention.