My party occupied 4 rooms and I don't think any of us had one single complaint.
Very good, comfortable design for the suites. Good beds.
The made-to-order breakfast is excellent, as is the evening manager's reception.
One very pleasant surprise is that the food quality in the cafe exceeded our expectations. Because of the size of our party and that it included three very young children, we did not want to have to go over to Crabtree Mall's more expensive and better-known restaurants for dinner. The in-house cafe did not disappoint in service and food quality.
The indoor swimming pool and fitness center(s) seem a bit awkwardly arranged, but kids do not notice such things.
This property has an easy "recommend" in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Raleigh-Crabtree hotel in Raleigh, North Carolina, sits across from Crabtree Valley Mall. Our all-suite hotel is ten miles from Raleigh-Durham Airport, less than five miles from Downtown Raleigh and only minutes from local universities. Our hotel is convenient to the PNC Arena, Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek, and RTP. Reserve a one- or two-bedroom modern, spacious, suite featuring a separate living room with sofa bed. Wake up to a complimentary breakfast and relax each evening with our nightly Managers Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Crabtree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Raleigh - Crabtree Hotel Raleigh
- Embassy Suites Hotel Raleigh
- Raleigh Embassy Suites