“Easily Recommended”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Crabtree
Ranked #28 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My party occupied 4 rooms and I don't think any of us had one single complaint.

Very good, comfortable design for the suites. Good beds.

The made-to-order breakfast is excellent, as is the evening manager's reception.

One very pleasant surprise is that the food quality in the cafe exceeded our expectations. Because of the size of our party and that it included three very young children, we did not want to have to go over to Crabtree Mall's more expensive and better-known restaurants for dinner. The in-house cafe did not disappoint in service and food quality.

The indoor swimming pool and fitness center(s) seem a bit awkwardly arranged, but kids do not notice such things.

This property has an easy "recommend" in my opinion.

1  Thank Donald W

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have stayed at this Embassy Suites, Crabtree multiple times. It is a nicer place to stay as compared to the hotels near NC State. Plus they have a really good breakfast included that has a chef that makes omelets and pancakes on demand. This hotel is almost directly across the street from the Crabtree Mall which provides plenty of eating options (e.g. Cheesecake Factory) and things to do. Drive to NC state is only about 6 miles away dpending on which way you go. Hotel is very close to the freeway (440) which can take you to Hillsborough Street for access to NC State. Hotel is starting to show some signs of age, so that is why I gave it a 4.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I showed up with the family for a quick vacation going to the hockey game and doing some shopping. Got to the front desk, gave my confirmation number, and oops, I booked the room for the wrong night. Apparently 2 days beforehand. The clerk (Brian) said, no worries. He booked me for the last room he had, told me he would refund my money from the previous night, and even gave me directions to the PNC center. The hotel is great, the family loved it, and excellent customer service. THANKS BRIAN!!!!!

Room Tip: Choose the king suite. Kids can stay on the pull out couch and adults have a private room.
1  Thank ggrober151
Reviewed March 28, 2013

From the time I walked into the lobby I was cheerfully greeted by the hotel staff. I was also given info about local places to eat and have fun. The indoor area was beautiful, clean and inviting. I was given a room on the 9th floor which was perfect. The room was great to say the least.Very clean, and clean smelling. You walked in and just wanted to say awwwww comfy. We had a great time at breakfast, and at the Managers reception that night. My son and I had a nice time talking to other hotel guests and where they were from. The only real noise was from the waterfall,but that was realxing as well to hear. There is a mall really right across the street. Wow I could go on but I think you get by now, we just loved staying here and will again! A+ hotel!

Room Tip: I always stay in a corner suite if avalible, this time it was not. If they are and not to much more...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Lance S
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is in a perfect location, breakfast was amazing - FULL cook to order breakfast. Happy hour drinks good and staff was friendly. Rooms nicely decorated and well kept. There is a Macaw in the bar area who can say Hi but when I went to capture on video...he Barked like a dog and scared me lol I haven't laughed so hard in awhile.
I will return here.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Conveniently located, the staff is wonderful. The breakfast was delicious with tons of options. The rooms were nice and very clean. Will definitely stay there again. The elevators are on the slow side, but really in the scheme of things, who cares. My whole group loved this hotel and we are already referring people to it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 16, 2013

For a weekend experience, this hotel was worth it. The closeness to the mall and other convenient areas made it easier to do things outside of the hotel. The suites overall were spacious and clean! The only area that lacked cleanliness was the elevators!
This is a family type hotel so it tended to be VERY noisey and loud! But if you have children, the indoor pool and complimentary breakfast are benefits of staying there! Everyone catered to me to ensure I had a great experience. Additional towels were brought to me when requested and everyone was professional!

Room Tip: Rooms are spacious and clean! Received a nice view from 9th Floor!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple