We have stayed at this Embassy Suites, Crabtree multiple times. It is a nicer place to stay as compared to the hotels near NC State. Plus they have a really good breakfast included that has a chef that makes omelets and pancakes on demand. This hotel is almost directly across the street from the Crabtree Mall which provides plenty of eating options (e.g. Cheesecake Factory) and things to do. Drive to NC state is only about 6 miles away dpending on which way you go. Hotel is very close to the freeway (440) which can take you to Hillsborough Street for access to NC State. Hotel is starting to show some signs of age, so that is why I gave it a 4.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Raleigh-Crabtree hotel in Raleigh, North Carolina, sits across from Crabtree Valley Mall. Our all-suite hotel is ten miles from Raleigh-Durham Airport, less than five miles from Downtown Raleigh and only minutes from local universities. Our hotel is convenient to the PNC Arena, Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek, and RTP. Reserve a one- or two-bedroom modern, spacious, suite featuring a separate living room with sofa bed. Wake up to a complimentary breakfast and relax each evening with our nightly Managers Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Crabtree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Raleigh - Crabtree Hotel Raleigh
- Embassy Suites Hotel Raleigh
- Raleigh Embassy Suites