Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Crabtree
$71
$67
$179
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
$76
$83
$74
Hotels.com
1,019 results
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order breakfastraleigh crabtreefree drinksmanagers receptionparking garageomeletcomplimentary breakfastdirectly across the streethot tubbusiness triprooms are largestaying at this hotelenjoyed my stayindoor poolfitness centerstaff was friendly
Reviewed November 27, 2012

This was a typical Embassy - clean, well-appointed, large suites, and excellent service. The front desk even directed me to an area where I could walk on trails. Close by was the Crabtree Mall, which was upscale with lots of restaurants, and within walking distance. Just passed the Mall, there were stairs going down into some wooded areas that had walking trails. It was like another world - quiet, peaceful, and beautiful with the leaves changing. The only thing I didn't like was, for the first time, this Embassy Suites gave me a card for the Manager's Reception and had to have it initialed for only two drinks. Whether I was going to have more than two drinks (okay, I would) but I think it was a cheesy thing to do at such a luxurious hotel property. Otherwise, the stay was outstanding and I would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 20, 2012

This is a typical Embassy Suites in good condition. We stayed over a weekend and there were several groups of kids staying there (soccer team, etc) and they were loud. The great feature of Embassy Suites is the open floorplan, but the noise carries throughout.

The first day I had the eggs on the buffet and they were average. The second day I stood in line at the omelet station and it was worth the wait. The workout room is small with only a few machines. It is a 15 minute drive to NC State through a nice neighborhood.

Overall, a good place to stay if you don't mind a little noise. It is probably quieter during the week.

Room Tip: Close to the elevator will save you some time.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The rooms were exactly what I would expect from an Embassy Suites (very large, nicely decorated, and a nice home feel). The happy hour was a nice addition and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The location is a bit from downtown, however across the street from a large shopping center. Cabs can be requested to get you to / from the city for around $20. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We chose this location because it was very close to the Crabtree Mall and my fiance was taking me shopping for my birthday. The location was perfect.

The staff were all pleasant throughout the stay. The afternoon reception was decent and the breakfast (made-to-order omelets) was amazing. Exactly what you would expect from an Embassy Suites.

While the entire hotel was very clean, you can tell that the property is getting a little old. The furniture showed scarring and was worn. The paint could also do with a refresh. At the time of my stay, the hotel was also using Lodgenet. In my experience, they don't always offer the best service or experience. I work at a Hilton family property, so I tend to notice the little things.

My only complaint is that the pool heater seemed to be broken, as the water was very cold. But these things happen.

Overall, it was a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We chose this hotel when we came to Raleigh to tour NC State with our daughter.

This was one of the nicest Embassy Suites we have ever stayed at. The employees were very friendly and the room was very up to date and clean.

The food was the normal Embassy Suite fare, but very good. We stayed on the 9th floor and the elevator was very timely with picking up people. That was nice because we were use to the one at the Embassy Suites in Richmond. They have two elevators and they are so slow!

This one offers a nice parking garage for guests, too.

Raleigh was a nice touch to the hotel. I will let you find out about Raleigh yourself when you book a room!

Thanks Embassy at Crabtree for making our visit so nice. :)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family