“Great service! Customer service was outstanding and very...”

Days Inn Raleigh Beltline
Ranked #59 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Minster, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I stay at this Hotel 3/4 times a year for about 10 days per trip. It feels more like I'm staying with friends than in a Hotel and this is great as I travel from the UK. I only have issues with one staff member, but that's down to my personal choices. Now Rashida ( probably spelt your name wrong, sorry hun ), and Micheal really are the best at what they do. Any issues are dealt with professionally , courteously and very quickly. The Manager, his wife & not forgetting his son run this Hotel really well. They care about their guests and it shows. Fantastic value for money. Just got back from my latest trip and I'm already looking forward to returning in September 2014 :)

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Yati V, Manager at Days Inn Raleigh Beltline, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you so much for giving us such a positive review! We are glad to host you here again, year after year. I am glad to know that we were able to take care of you and your needs while traveling to US. We truly will provide clean room and comfortable stay for your future stay. I hope to see you again in September. Have a safe travels!
Travelers also viewed these Raleigh hotels
Extended Stay America - Raleigh - North Raleigh - Wake Towne Drive
Courtyard Raleigh Midtown
Courtyard Raleigh Midtown
#27 of 86 in Raleigh
Extended Stay America - Raleigh - North Raleigh

Been to Days Inn Raleigh Beltline? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Raleigh Beltline

Property: Days Inn Raleigh Beltline
Address: 3201 Wake Forest Rd, I-440 Beltline Exit 10, Raleigh, NC 27609-7446
Location: United States > North Carolina > Raleigh
Ranked #59 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Raleigh Beltline 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Raleigh Beltline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Raleigh - Beltline Hotel Raleigh