“rewards”

Ranked #60 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
Poughkeepsie
“rewards”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

If you are booking this hotel as an AARP Member, and have Wyndham Rewards Please check to see the site you are directed to, in order to receive your points for extras. I found out the hard way.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

RAMANIK, Manager at Days Inn Raleigh Beltline, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you for your review. We love to award you wyndham rewards points. Pl. make reservation with us directly and earn points. We would enroll you in wyndham rewards points and enjoy free nights. No cost and no obligation to you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I was not planning on staying in Raleigh over night but had to. My son was staying in a near by place for business and I was going to stay there but there was not openings. I found Days inn in walking distance to him. The room was very clean and quite for the most part. Offered wifi and fridge and microwave didnt need but nice to have. The bed was really comfortable and I was pleasantly suprised. The contintal breakfast was not the best but it is was it is. I dont really eat breakfast anyway but I think they should offer more than what they did.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for consideration of services we provide at affordable price. We have added yogurt and sausage biscuites along with hot waffles. We are considering your suggestion. Thank you for your positive feedback and time you took for us.
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I had stayed at this hotel 4 years ago and no complaints and its the same this time everything was nice and clean and managable only issue was the credit card I had to put on file even tho I paid in cash no I was not charged but I still didnt want my information out there.

• Stayed December 2012
RAMANIK, Manager at Days Inn Raleigh Beltline, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
This is a small family owned business and try to take maximum care of our guest. We do appreciate your time to write about your current and previous stay with us.
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

We had a very nice stay. We were there on business but had our 8 month old and a sitter staying with us because she is still too young to leave at home with family. The room was very nice for the price we paid for it. We had a fridge and microwave. Everything was very clean. The portacrib that they brought us was broken and they didn't have another to replace it with. I always bring my pack'n'play just in case thankfully. They were very kind and polite when they came and got it though and apologized for not having another. Overall I thought this was a great place to stay. Very friendly staff, clean, and a good price! They also have a very nice breakfast.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank RSharpe701
RAMANIK, Manager at Days Inn Raleigh Beltline, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Thank you for your positive eview. We ordered new cribs and you do not bring your own while staying with us. We love your 8 month old baby. I apologize for inconvenience.
Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I booked a room online and called to ask some questions. The first time I called John, cut me off right in the middle of my question and said he would be back in a "moment" I was on hold for 7 minutes, I finally hung up. I called back 2 hours later and he answered the phone again. I asked him if he had a moment to answer my questions and he said "no, it will be a moment again"

That is poor customer services. The questions I had were basic. He was very rude. How do I expect my stay to be if I can't get a friendly staff person at the front desk? John...you are definitely in the wrong line of work!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
I do apologize.Mr. John remebers your call very well and he apologized. Both the time he was busy onphone with other guest like you and he had to put you hold . It was just bad timing. We do have good customer service culture . Pl. try again.
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

I was satisfied with the room, price and the location. The room was clean, the price was great $103 for two nights. It was close by restaurants, clubs, and shopping. I have no complaints about my stay !

• Stayed February 2013
RAMANIK, Manager at Days Inn Raleigh Beltline, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you for your valuable time to write about your stay with us. I am sure itwill help other travellers like you. If I can be of any help incoming days, pl. cntact me dirctly at 919 878 9310 ext. 301