“John at Days Inn....very rude!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Raleigh Beltline

You added Days Inn Raleigh Beltline to your Saves list
Days Inn Raleigh Beltline
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3201 Wake Forest Road, I-440 Beltline Exit 10, Raleigh, NC 27609   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #46 of 83 Hotels in Raleigh
Wilmington, North Carolina
“John at Days Inn....very rude!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I booked a room online and called to ask some questions. The first time I called John, cut me off right in the middle of my question and said he would be back in a "moment" I was on hold for 7 minutes, I finally hung up. I called back 2 hours later and he answered the phone again. I asked him if he had a moment to answer my questions and he said "no, it will be a moment again"

That is poor customer services. The questions I had were basic. He was very rude. How do I expect my stay to be if I can't get a friendly staff person at the front desk? John...you are definitely in the wrong line of work!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
RAMANIK, Manager at Days Inn Raleigh Beltline, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
I do apologize.Mr. John remebers your call very well and he apologized. Both the time he was busy onphone with other guest like you and he had to put you hold . It was just bad timing. We do have good customer service culture . Pl. try again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

I was satisfied with the room, price and the location. The room was clean, the price was great $103 for two nights. It was close by restaurants, clubs, and shopping. I have no complaints about my stay !

• Stayed February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
RAMANIK, Manager at Days Inn Raleigh Beltline, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you for your valuable time to write about your stay with us. I am sure itwill help other travellers like you. If I can be of any help incoming days, pl. cntact me dirctly at 919 878 9310 ext. 301
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I came to Raleigh to attend the funeral of my father. The room was clean and quiet and the staff provide wonderful service. The breakfast was good. I would have stayed longer but moved to the other side of town after find the arrangements.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

RAMANIK, Manager at Days Inn Raleigh Beltline, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for writing your review. We do appreciate your time. Your review will help other traveller like you to make right choice for lodging.
LUMBER BRIDGE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We used this hotel for the convience to the airport and price of stay for this one night. I will say that it is located in a good area for finding a meal and to the airport. Our flight was at 6:00am and it took no time at all to get to the airport.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

RAMANIK, Manager at Days Inn Raleigh Beltline, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
You are most welcome at any time. We thank you for your time to write review. If you need any extra help, pl. contact me at 919 878 9310 ext. 301.