“Nice Stay”

Days Inn Raleigh Beltline
Ranked #59 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Essex, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Checked in for 1 night after a long flight. Receptionist was very friendly and helpful. Stayed in a ground floor room which was a good size but next to the busy Beltline. Whilst we could hear traffic noise tiredness kicked in and it didn’t bother us.
Motel is easy to find and there are some good places to eat nearby. Denny’s next door was convenient for dinner although breakfast in the motel was excellent as well. Usual Days Inn selection of cereal, waffles, breads, fruit and juices. Can’t go wrong really!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
BREVARD
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Although it is an older hotel, the service was great, the prime location is very convenient, and the staff is very friendly.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

RAMANIK, Manager at Days Inn Raleigh Beltline, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thank you for your time to write a review. If I can be of any help during your next visit, Pl. let me know.
WINSTON SALEM
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Great location.
Best value I could find in the area.
Room was ok.
Bed was better than I expected.
Staff was friendly.
Breakfast was not too impressive.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

RAMANIK, Manager at Days Inn Raleigh Beltline, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Thank you very much to take time and write most appropriate review about your stay.
Talking Rock, Georgia
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Days Inn/Beltline is convenient to whatever you're doing in Raleigh and the rates are SO kind to today's tight budgets! Let me tell you, if you took the trappings away from the Ritz, removed everything but service, comfort and cleanliness, you'd have the Days Inn/Beltline. I was treated as graciously as I richly deserve (!); my room was quiet, well-appointed and comfortable. I was near the pool and the free breakfast. The events that brought me to Raleigh were difficult; my hotel was a restful, rejuvenating refuge. As it should be. Maureen A.

Room Tip: In the online "special requests" box, I wrote, "Spotless, absolutely quiet room."...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
RAMANIK, Manager at Days Inn Raleigh Beltline, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Thank you very much to let us know about your pleasant stay with us. It will help other travellers to make their decision.Thank again and again.
Green Isle, Minnesota
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We stopped here for the night while traveling.. We were in room 104, a king room. It's an older hotel, needs some updating, but our room was absolutely clean, spotlessly so. The sheets were nice, they fit well. The toilet had a power flush, surprising in a lower end hotel! Internet worked fine. Carpet was old and definitely needs replacing. Had a nice 32 in flat screen TV with cable and HBO. The pool is small but the kids in it were having a great time. Staff was friendly, the lady at the desk when we checked in was very friendly and welcoming.
The a/c unit did a great job cooling the room on this super hot and humid night. It was loud, but that drowned out the sound of the vehicles with the super loud bass that occasionally went up and down the road outside. Other than that noise it was very quiet.
There was one issue that kept this from being a 5 star review. Breakfast. Not the content, it was actually a decent breakfast, waffles, donuts, cereal, bananas, bagels, milk juice and coffee. The selection was good for a Days Inn. The person taking care of the buffet though was not acting in a sanitary manner. He took a bagel someone had cut open, put on a plate and left it, dumped it back in with the other bagels,then put the plate back to be used again. There were no tongs to pick up donuts or bagels, you had to use your hand. We were grossed out by that and I think the health dept would have frowned on it!
We saw absolutely NO bugs while we were here. If they have them, they are not in room 104. Overall, this was a nice stay in an old but clean hotel. Comfortable bed, quiet room. We were pleased.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank flowerladytoo
Thank you for taking time to write your beautiful review which will help many travellers like you. If you have any special need during your stay just email me and I will take care.
asheville
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Upon arrival I noticed the cover from the bathroom light was sitting on the toilet tank. Did not give it much thought untill I got fried (Electrocuted) in the shower. Shipped and fell, hit head on faucet, injured back. Hotel including corporate were very hostile, offered no assistance, did not even comp room. Further hotel insurance comapny basicly accused me of wrong doing and said it was my fault. Stay out of the electric room 106....and many others I suspect. To top off the weekend Sunday on check out I found bugs coming out from under the refrig. I was also told from others (After I left) this hotel is known locally as "The Bed Bug Inn" . Fortunatly I travel extensively and pack in zip lock bags to prevent bring any bugs home.

Room Tip: STAY AWAY FROM DAYS INN WAKE FORSET IN RALEIGH. Were rubber suit in shower for room 106 to prevent...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
We heard different things about the event from you. We and insurance company also checked the room and we are not convinced about it. There is no connection to water and electric fixture in the ceiling.The room was in rent before you stay and it is under rent after you stay and nobody have any such experience like you. We do apologize for inconvenience.