“Good Stay-Friendly Staff”

Ranked #39 of 85 Hotels in Raleigh
Gilbert, Arizona
“Good Stay-Friendly Staff”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We stayed at this hotel on 12/6/12 and again on 12/8/12. The rooms were nice with a mini-fridge and a microwave. The bed was very comfortable, although the pillows were small. The staff was very friendly. The same person greeted us both nights and remembered us the second night. We are looking to move to the area and he was kind enough to give us his opinion. This hotel service a typical continental breakfast. We did not use this either morning, but it was nice that it was available. The two downfalls were that this hotel did not have an elevator. All rooms are only 1 floor up, so this was a huge issue. Also, the room we stayed in the second night (#308) had a very noisy, clicky air conditioner. Otherwise, it was a good stay.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
ABVICrabtree, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Crabtree Raleigh, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Dear Guest Brandi C,
Appreciate your repeated business and time you took to write a review. Feedback from all of our guest is very important to us.

Elevator - Agree we have no elevator for king size beds. For Lobby floor we have two queen bed rooms. So many guest chooses to stay on lobby floor if they have too much luggage. AC Unit - This issue has been addressed by out maintenance department.

Once again thank you for your stay and looking forward to having you as our guest during next trip.

GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This hotel has been remodeled and is undoubtedly the best buy for your money in Raleigh! Excellent customer service with a family owned business that is determined to succeed. We felt as though we were staying in a bed and breakfast because of how much they were concerned about making our stay the best. Beds are very comfortable and up to date bedding that is completely stripped and washed nightly (very important to me). Bathrooms are also updated and I love the dispensers in the shower area with soap and shampoo. No more little bars of soap anywhere, very green and handy. The carpets are clean and you won't worry about walking around barefooted. Breakfast is the typical continental but all that you need.
Would not consider staying anywhere else as we left there feeling like we made friends with the owner and his family. Our friends and family occupied five rooms and all were happy.

Room Tip: No elevator so you may want to only book a two queen room as all the kings are on the second floor.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
ABVICrabtree, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Crabtree Raleigh, responded to this review, December 16, 2012
Dear Guest - Eileen B.
Thanks you so much for sharing your wonderful experience at our hotel. Yes, as you stated we are determined to succeed along with passion to serve and make our guest comfortable and do what we can within allowable limits.

Preventive Maintenance is how we keep our hotel clean. Continuous Improvement is part of daily act. Great comment about dispenser - Green behavior. The most important aspect of who we are is "very affordable hotel without sacrificing quality and service in great location" that is what our staff thrives for. We are also blessed with great staff we have.

We are looking forward to seeing you during your next stay. Once again thank you.

GM - ABVI Crabtree
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I was impressed with modern room design - everything looks nice, furniture is comfortable.
Looks like a recent renovation
Fridge and microwave in each room - very useful
Clean bathroom, dispensers for soap ans shampoo - great idea for waste reduction.
Good breakfast - waffles and selection of bakery better than usual for this price
Nicely organized breakfast area
Friendly staff
Close to mall and restaurants
Good price

Will stay again if will be in this area

Room Tip: No elevator - if you have a lot of luggage or any problems with stairs
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest - Analitik58
Greatly appreciate your time for sharing your experience with us and fellow travelers.

You said it all about good things at our hotel. Our responsibility is keep it up and do continuous improvement. It is not only the hotel but also the great staff that makes our guests stay comfortable feel welcomed.

You mentioned waste reduction, we follow this in our daily thought process with keeping quality and service in mind.

Lastly - Location granted it is very busy intersection with privilege of mall and restaurants.

GM - ABVI Crabtree, Raleigh
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Me and my girlfriend enjoyed our stay. The room was affordable,clean,spacious and the hotel itself was within a very good attraction area of Raleigh. The staff itself were beyond kind,and welcoming working with us to help meet our personal needs to ensure we had a nice calm and relaxing stay.

• Stayed October 2012
ABVICrabtree, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Crabtree Raleigh, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Dear Hotelboy09,
Greatly appreciate your stay at our best valued hotel in the area with welcoming staff(as you defined).

We strive to meet our customer's need. I will pass the message to my employee the kind and praising words.

Please consider your future stay with us if you are in the area again. Thank you.
Portsmouth, VA
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Our check-in was a debacle -- but on OUR part!!! My daughter's debit card was denied, but yet the charge from the hotel was showing up on her bank account. The girl at the front desk here at the hotel was SO kind, friendly, patient, etc. I had to make phone calls to the bank, and it took me about 2 hours to get everything cleared up. The girl at the front desk was so helpful...calling her credit card machine people and everything trying to help me get things cleared up. We finally got the situation taken care of, and she let me charge 1 night at a time (we stayed 2 nights) I am so pleased with the way she handled me and my ridiculous bank situation. As far as the hotel and the rooms -- everything was perfect!! Clean, roomy, and quiet!! I would definitely stay here again -- I am actually here as I write this review :)) and recommend this hotel to anyone. Price is right, and I am quite impressed -- and I am VERY picky about hotels!!!!!

Room Tip: Third floor rooms seem to be good. That's where we stayed, and it was quiet and dark in the mor...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest - KathyMoose
Appreciate the appreciation of our service. Our great staff will continue to do best with in their limits to help our guests.

I am glad with your statement that you will stay here again. We are continuously improving and increasing number of repeat guests constantly. That says it all about our staff and hotel.

We are looking forward to seeing you again in near future.

GM-ABVI - Crabtree/Raleigh
Columbus, Indiana
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Great value for the money. It had a comfy bed, place was roomy and clean. Service was great. The mini frig and microwave were helpful. I went back a second night because it was such a great place to stay for the dollar.

Room Tip: For the money this place was great. Used it again the second night because it was clean, roomy, had...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
abviraleighnc, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Crabtree Raleigh, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Dear Libby A,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean and comfy rooms and microfridges. If you should return to the area, we would love to have you stay with us again.

Neelam-GM
Americas Best Value Inn-Raleigh Crabtree, NC
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I was really inpressed with my stay last weeend. The group I was with were also very pleased with the rooms as well. I was very impressed that the lobby was very clean and modern. THe room I stayed in was 310 and I was very happy with it , the bed was very comfortable and slept well. The breakfast was nice, abd the hotel staff was very attentive to our needs. We will be back in December for our conference. I would recommend you use a GPS to find the hotel, it can be tricky to find it if you are not sure whare it is. But For the location I was happy.

Room Tip: If you want to stay on the the same floor as the lobby, you will want to request a double non- smoki...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Adam1,

I appreciate the fact that you took the time to post a review with us. I am glad that you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms at affordable prices. We hope to see you again in December.

Neelam-GM