“Awesome, Clean and Patient!!”

Americas Best Value Inn Crabtree Raleigh
Ranked #41 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
Portsmouth, VA
“Awesome, Clean and Patient!!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Our check-in was a debacle -- but on OUR part!!! My daughter's debit card was denied, but yet the charge from the hotel was showing up on her bank account. The girl at the front desk here at the hotel was SO kind, friendly, patient, etc. I had to make phone calls to the bank, and it took me about 2 hours to get everything cleared up. The girl at the front desk was so helpful...calling her credit card machine people and everything trying to help me get things cleared up. We finally got the situation taken care of, and she let me charge 1 night at a time (we stayed 2 nights) I am so pleased with the way she handled me and my ridiculous bank situation. As far as the hotel and the rooms -- everything was perfect!! Clean, roomy, and quiet!! I would definitely stay here again -- I am actually here as I write this review :)) and recommend this hotel to anyone. Price is right, and I am quite impressed -- and I am VERY picky about hotels!!!!!

Room Tip: Third floor rooms seem to be good. That's where we stayed, and it was quiet and dark in the mor...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
ABVICrabtree, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Crabtree Raleigh, responded to this review, December 16, 2012
Dear Guest - KathyMoose
Appreciate the appreciation of our service. Our great staff will continue to do best with in their limits to help our guests.

I am glad with your statement that you will stay here again. We are continuously improving and increasing number of repeat guests constantly. That says it all about our staff and hotel.

We are looking forward to seeing you again in near future.

GM-ABVI - Crabtree/Raleigh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Columbus, Indiana
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Great value for the money. It had a comfy bed, place was roomy and clean. Service was great. The mini frig and microwave were helpful. I went back a second night because it was such a great place to stay for the dollar.

Room Tip: For the money this place was great. Used it again the second night because it was clean, roomy, had...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
abviraleighnc, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Crabtree Raleigh, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Dear Libby A,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean and comfy rooms and microfridges. If you should return to the area, we would love to have you stay with us again.

Berlin, Germany
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I was really inpressed with my stay last weeend. The group I was with were also very pleased with the rooms as well. I was very impressed that the lobby was very clean and modern. THe room I stayed in was 310 and I was very happy with it , the bed was very comfortable and slept well. The breakfast was nice, abd the hotel staff was very attentive to our needs. We will be back in December for our conference. I would recommend you use a GPS to find the hotel, it can be tricky to find it if you are not sure whare it is. But For the location I was happy.

Room Tip: If you want to stay on the the same floor as the lobby, you will want to request a double non- smoki...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Adam1,

I appreciate the fact that you took the time to post a review with us. I am glad that you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms at affordable prices. We hope to see you again in December.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Positives are good lighting, good bed, quiet location and convenient to a large shopping center, tub/shower combination, large bathroom, good parking but the spaces are a bit narrow, huge room, and very good rate. The only negative is the hideaway part...make sure you can find it because I drove around 15 minutes and asked 3 different people where it was at businesses (and they were literally 2 blocks from it). Apparently, Raleigh has severe sign limitation rules and thus they can't put one on a pole that people might actually see among the heavy forested area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank tfberry
Dear tfberry,

Thank you for posting a review with us. I apologize for any negative experience you encountered when trying to find our property. We do offer very clean rooms at affordable prices. We do our best to exceed guest expectations. We hope that you stay with us again or at another one of our Americas Best Value Inns across the Country.

Americas Best Value Inn Raleigh Crabtree, NC
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I wish I had found this hotel before. Have been in Raleigh for 2 weeks and have stayed in 4 other different budget hotels.
This one is the best of all of them!! The room & bathroom are clean & very spacious.

The most pleasant part of the stay was the courteous family that owns the business.

Even though the location is within walking distance of the Crabtree Mall and has easy access to the major roads, it is tucked away & secluded.

AYM, Pennsylvania.

• Stayed September 2012
Dear Ariyana-Ayaan,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to post a review with us. I am glad that you enjoyed our convenient location to many shops and restaurants. We hope to see you again in the future.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Room is slightly above standard for a budget hotel, and clean. The staff was friendly and I appreciated that they allowed us a late check out after we had stayed several nights. Breakfast was fairly minimal. Pets allowed was a plus for us.

Oh, I think they burned incense in the mornings (either that or it was the cleaner they used during breakfast clean up) which ran us off each morning, but we couldn't smell it in our room, even being on the same floor, so that was ok.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
League City, Texas
Reviewed July 31, 2012

The most pleasing part of the stay was the courteous assistance of the family that owns the business. In particular, Neelam was very nice in aiding us with places to eat, a map, things to do in the area etc. They are all pleasant and kind. Also, they are in the process of upgrading wireless internet throughout the hotel which will help a lot. The in-room air conditioner is not the normal clanky, shuddering mechanical grinder...but a more modern version that is better for sleep.
The location is excellent as this is within walking distance of the Crabtree Mall. Of note, there is a back-road to drive to the mall that is not obvious, but very useful. Fast access to major roads.

Room Tip: If there is construction in the area, choose a room on the other side.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple