“Great breakfast buffet”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Larry's Southern Kitchen
Reviewed August 5, 2008

I really enjoyed this restaurant. My family and I went for the breakfast buffet on a Saturday morning. The meats on the buffet tasted farm fresh and everything was served hot. I did not once notice an empty container. The selection of fruit was also spectacular.

The buffet truly provides food for every taste.

Reviewed May 26, 2008

Hands down delicious southern food. Larry's uses produce from the NC Farmer's market, slow cooking greens from the crack of dawn. Their chicken pastry is always on point, as is the fried chicken and salisbury steak.

1  Thank NewRaleighTim
Reviewed April 25, 2008

I usually enjoy 'soul' food but I must say this 'soul' food was tasteless the best thing I had was fried chicken. The chicken was good not the best I've had but good. This could have been because I was starving and it was the only thing worth eating. I am not used to my 'soul' food being that tasteless. The only thing that would have justified the $8 price tag was that there were some pretty big eaters around me so they probably have to price it this high just to break even. 'Real soul food made by real black people' I'd rather have 'fake soul food made by fake black people' any day! The service was ok .I based my opinion primarily on the quality of the food.

1  Thank montgray