“Great place to eat”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #208 of 1,493 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Great service, good food, and if there's something wrong with your order, they're more than happy to fix it and comp you for food in the future.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

The waitress was awesome the prices sucked. I expected a lot more for the price. We all were disappointed with the prices. I recently seen a tv commercial so it was my idea for us to meet there. I ended apologizing to everyone for the prices, considering that there are several other restaurants in walking distance. I have no plans on visiting Long horn again unless they drop there prices.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food overall is excellent. The steaks are excellent, but we thought that the pork chops were a little overcooked and tough, although tasty. They have a new side, sweet potato bites, that are tasty. Service was excellent and the entire staff friendly. We had a large group and had a fairly long wait, wish they would take reservations. With a group, you can try to call ahead and ask to be put "on the list". I have found this chain to be excellent and better than the peer chains such as Texas Roadhouse and Outback.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

The steak here is great and the price is very reasonable. The 7 pepper sirloin salad is amazing! Usually it is not too packed and the staff is very nice!

Reviewed June 26, 2012

We have been there several times before over the past year. My wife gets the same ole same which is the crusted chicken...I also got that this time..The chicken is dam good and is enough for 2 meals! Service, The waitress was very nice!! We did get a noth close to the door but we understood! This is no knock against longhorn at all! This is directed to all the men that go to longhorn! This is not a golden corrall or a applebees!! Please take a little time and put on some decent clothes! My god if i see one more pair of Hairy and the Henderson legs as Iam trying to eat iam going go crazy!! No sandles guys! This place is nice but the men that come in as if they just finished going to a bowling alley!!! Otherwist I recommend this place very much!!!